Insights 2019 entertainment announced

Well I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who had the same reaction…

So what were they thinking? Or did they just get a good deal?

1 Like

Wife is coming along to LV. Choice is $150 spouse ticket to both attend Flo Rida or, for same amount for 2, go see Ka at MGM that night. Gee, gotta think about that. Flo Rida or Ka? Ka or Flo Rida? Duh! I’ve seen Ka and she hasn’t it will blow her socks off. Rap is not our cup of tea. Ka seats already reserved.

1 Like

The wife and I bought tickets to “O” on Sunday night.
We’ve both never been to a Cirque du Soleil show before–pretty excited!

1 Like

via GIPHY

2 Likes

So I was concerned about what I would miss out on by not going this year. I’m not so worried anymore.

1 Like

I think this crowd is more like…

3 Likes

i’ll be the guy at Flo-Rida looking like…
.image

9 Likes

I’m gonna be sad if you don’t.
I’m counting on it now.

1 Like

Just make sure you have the EpicHelp and epiusers.help logo on it! LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

“O” boy! You guys won’t be disappointed! I saw Ka and O a few years ago and they were BOTH amazing! I don’t know which one I liked the best. O has this pool of water in the center of the stage and people were high diving into it and doing all kinds of flips and then all of the sudden the pool was gone and it looked like dry ground where people were walking over it. And Ka had this pirate ship that they lifted high into the air and it was turning sideways and around in a circle and people were flipping around on it. Ka was a story of good versus evil that you followed all the way through and O was just all kinds of amazing acrobatics! Talking about them makes me want to see them again! :slight_smile:
Penn and Teller were a good act to see too (they are a little off the strip). I actually want to see Donnie and Marie the next time I can get out to Vegas if they are still there. Who knows how much longer they will be out there (maybe they are robots by now? LOL) I just think it would be (cheesy, yes) but fun to see them. :nerd_face:

Edit: BTW, I think Donnie Osmond is the Peacock on the Masked Singer! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing when I see this. And thanks for getting that song stuck in my head @Mark_Wonsil. :stuck_out_tongue:

When does everyone plan to arrive in Vegas? Do you normally do personal fun stuff before of after the concert?

My plane lands at 7:55am on Sunday.

2 Likes

We are planning on the Thursday or Friday before. My wife will fly home on Sunday. The weekend after is a holiday and more expensive.

more like squeezing a conference in between personal fun stuff…

Saturday morning here.

SHHHHHHH :shushing_face: Management might be watching!!

But let’s be real, most of the people on this forum would rather have a rousing discussion about database schema changes, then go to a concert anyways…

3 Likes

Here’s a Flo-Rida song for reference :stuck_out_tongue:

:smile:

Register by March 18 for Chance to Win Show Tickets

Register for Insights 2019 before March 18 to receive regular registration pricing, as well as a chance to win two complimentary tickets to one of the following exclusive Las Vegas performances:

• Aerosmith Concert - Rock out to the greatest hits of Aerosmith at their upcoming tour in Las Vegas on Tuesday, April 16
  • Michael Jackson One Show - Immerse yourself into the journey of Michael Jackson at the Cirque du Soleil performance on Monday, April 15

If you haven’t already, [register today for Insights 2019 and a chance to win free tickets] Everyone who registers before March 18 will be entered into the drawing.*

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your Epicor experience. For a detailed view of what Insights has to offer, view the agenda here. You do not need to register to browse the agenda; however, you must be registered to build your personal schedule. Please note sessions are first come first serve and filling up fast.

*Official prizes rules can be found here.

Discounted Show Tickets for
Insights Attendees

We are also pleased to offer Epicor Insights attendees and their guests discounted tickets on select Cirque Du Soleil performances of their Las Vegas shows. Discounted performances include:

• Six Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas Shows - Experience riveting acrobatics and award winning performances
  • Blue Man Group - Leave your expectations at the door and let three bald and blue men take you on a spectacular journey

no Backstreet Boys discount? :roll_eyes: #90sgirl

1 Like

where did you see this?