Vantage "New/Altered Sales Bookings" report. Can it be done?

Hi Calvin, thanks for the response.  Yes, I’ve found those tables but the problem I have is that if an order “changed” in a given month, it doesn’t tell me how many “changed” in the month, it just takes the whole new amount as a new booking for the date it was entered.  For example, if I created an order in September for 2 parts, and then changed the order in October from 2 to 3, it tells me I have 3 parts in October, not just the delta of 1 newly one added.  That’s messed up.  That’s one of the problems I’m seeing.  I didn’t want to have to resort to looking at the ChgLog table since that would require a lot of extra logic to figure out.  Thanks for responding…

Mike..

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Calvin Dekker
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 5:07 PM
To: Yahoo Vantage Group
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Vantage "New/Altered Sales Bookings" report. Can it be done?

Order booking tables begin with the name:  Book, Bookdtl

HTH,
Calvin

----- Reply message -----
To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage "New/Altered Sales Bookings" report. Can it be done?
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 4:56 PM

I have a scenario that I’m trying to create a Crystal Report for and I’m hoping someone out in EpiCor Land can help me. 

I need to create a report that will show me all changes to sales orders within a given month.  For example, I need to know all new booked sales by salesperson since the start of the month.  I also need to know all changes to orders, up or down, for a given month by salesperson.  I’m trying to track our sales people’s progress throughout the month.  Anyone ever done anything like this that they could lead me data-wise in the right direction?  Thanks in advance!

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.1853 ext 302
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

I have a scenario that I’m trying to create a Crystal Report for and I’m hoping someone out in EpiCor Land can help me. 

I need to create a report that will show me all changes to sales orders within a given month.  For example, I need to know all new booked sales by salesperson since the start of the month.  I also need to know all changes to orders, up or down, for a given month by salesperson.  I’m trying to track our sales people’s progress throughout the month.  Anyone ever done anything like this that they could lead me data-wise in the right direction?  Thanks in advance!

Mike Abell

Order booking tables begin with the name:  Book, Bookdtl

HTH,

Calvin

----- Reply message -----
To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage "New/Altered Sales Bookings" report. Can it be done?
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 4:56 PM

Mike Abell