Untoggle a non work day?

So, Dumb question. I just started messing with the calendar in pilot in preparation for making a BAQ that will need one, and I cannot figure out how to remove the non-work day toggle. I’m sure it’s something simple.

2 Likes

If you click on Toggle day, delete the text… ok.

Verify in your ProdCalDay table if the date under this calendar id is still present…

Pîerre

It removes it from the calendar view, however if I check the ProdDay table it is still there, (with “non work day” in the exception label.)

That’s annoying.

I’m confused why you can double click on the non work day you entered and see that there is a delete button. But you can’t use it, even when signed in as manager.

1 Like

Me too! So maybe it wasn’t such a dumb question. I checked in 10.1.600 and 10.2.200. Same thing.

And it looks like there is no way to make the working day check box checked either. Even if you type in “Work Day”

Anyone else have any other ideas? If nothing “built in” I’ll probably start a support ticket. This doesn’t make any sense…

1 Like

Yep I’m at a total loss I have tried everything, even developer mode.

I think by default they are all working days…
You define the working hours depending of the day of the week in Hours per day…

The work days pane we only use it for exceptions and holidays…

But I am stunned to notice the removal of the exception is not trivial…

Pierre

Well, I submitted a ticket. We’ll see what they say.

I see that with the pop screen too. However, if I single click and press the Del key, it does ask permission to delete and it will with an affirmative response.

Mark W.

(Changed button to key, my bad)

Am I doing something wrong? That delete is disabled for me.

I clicked the physical Del key, not a button.

8 Likes

tricky bastards…

1 Like

I’d still report it. It should work on the screen and on the Pop-Up as well - IMHO.

Yeah I just updated the case stating that I had a workaround, but wanted to submit an enhancement request to make it more intuitive, or at least document it in the help files. It currently says to hit toggle again, which doesn’t work.

also FWIW, it works with the X in the menu on the employee calendar. The popup is still useless though.

1 Like

HARDWARE??? This is a software forum… be careful you don’t get yourself excommunicated or something…

1 Like

What a ridiculous thing to have to muddle through. Having this issue now, and want to be sure I reopen the calendar to allow job scheduling.

So, it’s the “DEL” key that works with this form?

Confirmed this is still jacked on 10.2.700 - This forum helped solve the problem!

1 Like

:rofl:

Would you mind sharing your BAQ?