San Diego - Scheduling and Capacity Planning

We are only in the test phases right now but are using the scheduling process very heavily to manage our shop floor and field sites. In 701 we have the APS module which allows us to manage capabilities and multiple resources. I think that the job scheduling board and resource scheduling board are very useful.

-Bobby

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <weber.randy@...> wrote:

I would like to chat with someone (or visit if in San Diego) who is using Epicor scheduling and capacity planning effectively. It has been years since I used the features and at the time, our routers were not accurate enough to matter, so we used ODBC and Excel and work-arounds to manage capacity. We want to revisit this part of Epicor only if I can find someone who thinks it's worth our while.
I would like to chat with someone (or visit if in San Diego) who is using Epicor scheduling and capacity planning effectively. It has been years since I used the features and at the time, our routers were not accurate enough to matter, so we used ODBC and Excel and work-arounds to manage capacity. We want to revisit this part of Epicor only if I can find someone who thinks it's worth our while.