Sr. Systems Administrator
Location: Fremont, CA (San Jose, CA)
With the growth of the Compass Components, there is a NEW and exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Administrator. This person will play a key role in providing application analysis and support to business users, and developing and implementing new applications and capabilities to support future growth. This is a newly created role – you would be the IT Dept.
Scope of Responsibilities
· MS Windows Server 2008
· Troubleshooting issues for users; information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure, analyzing workflow, access
· MS Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows
· Microsoft Office, 2010 and 2013
· Trouble shooting VPN, remote access functionality and satellite support
· Trouble shooting issues related to spyware and firewalls
· Supporting LAN, WAN,MAN and telecommunications equipment and services; maintain the companys networked file servers
· TCP/IP , and SNMP protocols
· Some PC repair and troubleshooting experience in Windows environments
· Experience with developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
· Remote Access and data sharing expertise
· Background in testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; while maintaining documentation
· Basic troubleshooting print/scan devices
· Manage Exchange server and VoIP based phone system
· Supporting issues with VOIP Maintenance and administration
· Strong team player, and communication skills
· Great organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills
· Good planning and problem solving skills
· Current MCP/MCSA certification
- SQL back-end application support
· Experience with Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, and Network Performance Tuning
Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
Because of the diversity of the current software landscape and because of the evolution of the future landscape, the Sr. Systems Administrator will be expected to constantly expand his/her knowledge and learn the technical characteristics of the existing and future systems.
Education & Work Experience
· 5-10 years of related experience
To Apply: Please email resumes to gferraris@...
Miguel A. Santillan
Compass Manufacturing Systems