Need Help Adding JobMtl.DocUnitPrice to SCTicket Service Call Center

(Shawn Hobdy) #1

Hello,

I have someone who is telling me I need to add the JobMtl.DocUnitPrice to the Service Call Center report.

I have tried to add the table JobMtl to the dataset FSCallHd in SCTicket. That didn’t help.

Tried looking for it in Linked Tables, no good.

Can anybody out there tell me the best way to do it?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Shawn

(Shawn Hobdy) #3

Hello,

I would appreciate any help at all.

Anybody? Please?

(Shawn Hobdy) #4

Hello,

Still needing help on this.

I tried adding JobMtl to SSRS report but it doesn’t seem to be pulling all the PartNum according to the temp table for JobMtl I looked at. It pulls in all the actual parts but not the PartNum called SvcLabor.

Any ideas out there?

(Chris Conn) #5

Are you actually modifying the Report Data Definitions to include and define the relationships for those new tables?

Somewhat similar: Add to RDD

(Shawn Hobdy) #6

@Chris_Conn

The tables are already in RDD. I didn’t add or modify in any way.

All I tried to do was add a relationship in SSRS Report and pull data from there.

When I did that it started multiplying the fields by the number of items in the details row and still didn’t fill it in.

Any ideas?

(Shawn Hobdy) #7

Any ideas?

(Chris Conn) #8

Not sure, reports are not my forte. I do have some confusion about why you are having to modify relationships in the SSRS if the data you want is already included on the RDD. From my understanding, the RDD is what drives the data that will populate the dataset for the report.

(Shawn Hobdy) #9

The table is in RDD, yes. But it was not in the SSRS report mapped to the dataset I needed it to be mapped to. It was in a separate dataset that didn’t seem to be able to pull the data. I tried adding it to the FSCallHd dataset but didn’t seem to help.

Any ideas anyone???

Really stuck here and need to make some progress on it soon.

(Shawn Hobdy) #10

Would trying to build a subreport do what I need or will it just move the problem to a new report?