Key already exists (error when printing)

Getting an Application error when trying to print an invoice from Invoice Tracker.

All I did was open Invoice tracker, search for invoice and then click the print icon.
Details…

Application Error

Exception caught in: Infragistics4.Shared.v12.2

Error Detail

Parameter name: Key
Program: Infragistics4.Shared.v12.2.dll
Method: ValidateKeyDoesNotExist

Client Stack Trace

at Infragistics.Shared.KeyedSubObjectsCollectionBase.ValidateKeyDoesNotExist(String key, IKeyedSubObject ignoreObject)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolsCollectionBase.ValidateKeyIsntUsed(String key)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolsCollectionBase.AddHelper(ToolBase tool, Boolean honorReadOnlyStatus, Int32 insertAtIndex)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolsCollectionBase.Add(ToolBase tool)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RootToolsCollection.Add(ToolBase tool)
at Ice.Lib.Report.EpiReportFunctions.AdjustReportToolBar(UltraToolbarsManager baseToolbarsManager, String ssrsPrintOpt)

-------------end error message

And then, if I click OK to move forward, there are now two printer icons in the Print Invoice dialog box:
Picture3

Clicking the left one displays the SSRS Server Printer dialog box, but there are no printers to select. Using the dropdown for the right on, results in the usual Server Printer/Client Printer decision, with appropriate follow-on decisions.

And just for fun… The Report style I am using has break/routing rules, but the checkbox is not checked and appears to be inactive.

I have shut down everything and re-started my computer but that did not help.

Anyone encountered this?

—sam

I think the issue is that you have 2 print tools (presumably with same key)

Any idea how to get rid of one of them? This seems to be specific to my account in TEST. Doesn’t happen when I log into PROD and doesn’t happen when I log into TEST using another account.

Thanks.

@skhayatt Have you solved this?

Yes and no. We upgraded, doing a fresh install, and the problem went away. So it wasn’t really solved, but it was eliminated. No one really had any idea how it happened, although one support person thought it might have to do with a personalization (although I had not personalized or customized anything).

So it’s not solved, but it’s no longer a problem.

Hi Dear Experts! Any solution to this topic? I am not being able to export reports onto CSV format. No matter the format you select, you only get a PDF format. I really appreciate your support on this.

My ERP version is 10.0.700.4

William Castro
Epicor Admin
Cementos y Calizas de La Paz S.A.
Colombia