Is there a way to put a link to a specific BAZ on the main page?

Hello,

I was asked if there was a way to access a specific BAQ from the main page without having to search for it.

Thought I would ask here.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn

Sure just add a new Tile and Link it to a BAQ or a Dashboard.

I have explored that some but didn’t see how to link to a specific BAQ, just the BAQ form.

Any ideas?

You can link to ANY form in Epicor. There is a BAQ Gadget ooption or you can link to a Dashboard (which is where you run BAQ’s from)

I am talking about just a specific BAQ created. I would like to be able to link to it directly. I played with BAQ Gadget and just puts the BAQ results on the main page, not a link to the actual BAQ.

Will a tile link directly to a specific BAQ that is not been used in a dashboard and open that BAQ directly?

Hi Shawn,
I’m not sure what you mean by open that BAQ Directly. The BAQ’s are run 2 or 3 different ways, In a Dashboard, in a Report, or embedded in some customization.
Are you talking about bringing up the BAQ Designer with this particular BAQ? If so that’s not a way you should be generally deploying BAQ’s in your system. That’s really just for designing / creating BAQs. Generally you need to stick that on a Dashbaord / Report / Customization to make available to the users as a Gadget, Link, Shortcut or something else.
Am I misunderstanding what you are trying to do?

That’s OK. I am talking about a just created BAQ that has not been used anywhere else.

From what I am reading from you, it sounds like the answer is no. I just need to stick it in a dashboard and link it from there.

Am I correct in that?

1 Like

Yup there’s no other way to deploy BAQ’s except Dashbaords, Reports, Customizations and maybe some EDD stuff or a BAQ Gadget

That’s what I figured. Never hurts to confirm with people who would know though.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.

1 Like