Insights 2019 EpiUsers.Help Panel Discussion - HelpE10!

Call out to all E10Help enthusiasts and participants! Epicor has expressed an interest in us redoing one or more versions of our panel discussion we did last year. The feedback they gave was that it was quite popular. We are looking for anyone who wants to get involved in participating in a panel type discussion and doing a 10 or 12 minute slot.
I believe participants in this type of presentation would be eligible for a 10% discount code (not much but it’s something) for a group type presentation.

giphy

Like last year it would be something along the lines of - Tips, Tricks & Tools for Enhanced Use of Epicor ERP. Maybe you have an idea for much different type of session, we’d love to hear those as well. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and suggestions (along with your consent to present). Please consider joining us for another fun event at Insights this year!

Those interested please contact either:

Thank you for your consideration!

5 Likes

Recognizing some users will reach out and not post here (that’s just fine), I will update this post with current ideas that have been suggested and received to reduce duplication. I will not post your name, that is up to you as an individual. You can reply here and via email or just email. Please make sure you contact us at a minimum through email however.

Current submissions below:

1. A short list and a brief discussion that would give some tips on how to properly ask a question in a forum type environment (like E10Help or the EUG Forum). - Subtopic: How To Get Great Help From E10Help
  2. Epicor’s Public Cloud Options
  3. Leveraging Memos for passing internal notes to other areas of E10
  4. Use security groups to control toolbar accessibility
  5. Leverage custom code in updateable dashboards as a framework for unique data uploads
  6. Using Bartender for printing solutions in E10

The following people will be doing presentations at the panel discussion this year.

Thursday April 18 11:25 AM E10Help.com Advanced Customization Topics and Q&A Presented by Community Members

@Mark_Wonsil, @Banderson, @josephmoeller , @amurdock will be presenting on various topics.

@Bart_Elia, @rbucek, @jgiese.wci and @josecgomez will be there to support their efforts and help keep the discussions alive.

Well you didn’t say “post here”, you said send you an e-mail, geeze! :wink:

2 Likes

i did…and that still stands haha

1 Like

I this “the” panel, or is there going to be more than one?

1 Like

That’s the one I think @rbucek can verify but there’s just one.

1 Like

This is the one i am coordinating yes. Stay tuned, we will be making final arrangements shortly and those participating will receiving a 10% discount code from Epicor.

When you are around… #FullCircle.

1 Like

i see what you did there. See you in the next post :smiley:

3 Likes

### UPDATE ###

Thursday April 18 11:25 AM E10Help.com Advanced Customization Topics and Q&A Presented by Community Members

@Mark_Wonsil, @Banderson, @josephmoeller , @amurdock will be presenting on various topics.

@Bart_Elia, @rbucek, @jgiese.wci and @josecgomez will be there to support their efforts and help keep the discussions alive.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen the schedule yet, but I will be at Insights again this year, and if I don’t have any scheduling conflicts, I will be at this session.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this!