Icons in Epicor

I am looking at the mfgbaseimages.resource file in the resource Editor.

I can see the image I want to use in the preview tab.

How do I copy that image? This is basically for end user procedures.

Thanks,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:18 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Icons in Epicor

I had to download the epiresource editor from EpicWeb (it's free, couldn't believe it, but it was).  The actual list for mine was in the client folder, then res folder, then the actual list is a file called mfgbaseimages.resources.  if that doesn't work i would say try just searching for a .resources file.  All the images are there for me, and the resource editor allows you to create more.  

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <cathy@...> wrote:

I used to have a spreadsheet many years ago of the icons  in Epicor (example: submit button, search binoculars, etc).  Would any have this list or tell what directory they can be found?  Thank you,

I used to have a spreadsheet many years ago of the icons  in Epicor (example: submit button, search binoculars, etc).  Would any have this list or tell what directory they can be found?  Thank you,

I had to download the epiresource editor from EpicWeb (it's free, couldn't believe it, but it was).  The actual list for mine was in the client folder, then res folder, then the actual list is a file called mfgbaseimages.resources.  if that doesn't work i would say try just searching for a .resources file.  All the images are there for me, and the resource editor allows you to create more.  

I search the Epic web and could not find the epi resource editor. I found some info on it but, not the download.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cathy

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...

If you are on 9x the installer for that is usually in the Utils folderÂ

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Cathy <cathy@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-1522834292MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">I search the Epic web and could not find the epi resource editor.  I found some info on it but, not the download.<u></u><u></u></span></p>

Â

Â

Thanks,

Cathy

Â

Â

Â

I had to download the epiresource editor from EpicWeb (it's free, couldn't believe it, but it was). Â The actual list for mine was in the client folder, then res folder, then the actual list is a file called mfgbaseimages.resources. Â if that doesn't work i would say try just searching for a .resources file. Â All the images are there for me, and the resource editor allows you to create more. Â

I used to have a spreadsheet many years ago of the icons in Epicor (example: submit button, search binoculars, etc). Would any have this list or tell what directory they can be found? Thank you,

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Found it!  Thanks much!!!

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:06 PM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] RE: Icons in Epicor

If you are on 9x the installer for that is usually in the Utils folder 

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Cathy <cathy@...> wrote:

I search the Epic web and could not find the epi resource editor.  I found some info on it but, not the download.

Thanks,

Cathy