How to instantiate a BOReader

I am trying to follow an example from Jose to use BOReader in a form customization. I cannot pass the compiler check. It complains about the line of instantiating BOReader. Thanks for any advice.

The following is the error message:

Error: CS0012 - line 50 (160) - The type ‘System.ServiceModel.EndpointIdentity’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’.

The simplified the code is here:
using Ice.Proxy.Lib;
public class Script
{
BOReaderImpl _bor;

public void InitializeCustomCode()
{
	_bor = new BOReaderImpl((Session)oTrans.Session, Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase<Ice.Contracts.BOReaderSvcContract>.UriPath);	
}

}

Use Assembly Reference Manager from the Customization Tools Dialog to make a reference to the DLL that it is moaning about. Then save and reload - you should be good to go. Even if you were using the following code in server logic, you would need to reference: Referencing Assmeblies allows the compiler accesss to the namespaces and source within.

hUD01 = Ice.Assemblies.ServiceRenderer.GetService<Ice.Contracts.UD01SvcContract>(Db);

Thank you, Kamran. I did what you said. However, nothing happened after I selected the dll. I could not see it on the reference manager. The original error is still there after saving and reloading.

can you screen shot your native and custom assembly references? You should also have the BoReader in there as well.

The answer is there for some reason this screen doesn’t have a reference to System.ServiceModel.dll… However that’s not a DLL you can easily bring in because its in the GAC (Global Assembly Cache)
What screen is this for?

Thanks, Jose. The screen is Material Request Queue. I am actually trying to follow one of your video to add a column to the Unselected queue grid. Like you said, I cannot seem to bring in that DLL

Thanks, Rob. Here is the screenshot

You won’t be able to its in the Global Assembly Cache. Use an alternate business object / adapter. Try a BAQView?

Thanks, Jose!
I will try something else!