Highlight Row Having Multiple Conditions

I’m working on an updatable dashboard for our purchasing department. The request is to highlight lines as stated below. I tried to use the rule wizard and it does work up until the CheckBox01 field is checked as true. It did turn the line green as soon as the box was checked, however, after I updated the dashboard, the box remained checked, but then the rule took over and turned it back to either yellow or red.

If PartWhse.OnHandQty < PartWhse.MinimumQty and PartWhse.CheckBox01 = false then Yellow else
If PartWhse.OnHandQty = 0 and PartWhse.CheckBox01 = false then Red else
If PartWhse.OnHandQty < PartWhse.MinimumQty and PartWhse.CheckBox01= true then Green else
If PartWhse.OnHandQty = 0 and PartWhse.CheckBox01 = true then Green

I can handle the wizards, but code is a bit out of my realm. How would I go about doing something like this?

Thanks for any help!!

KP

What you might consider doing is added some calculated boolean fields in your BAQ that assess the multiple conditions so you would end up with several checkbox type columns that either display true or false.
Then in your dashboard, you can hide the columns while still running color logic on the dashboard rows.

1 Like

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks!!

I do color like this for our buyers. Add a calculated field called color to the baq. In the baq click on advanced bpm processing. Add a post processing directive to getlist. in the actions pick execute abl. This code should be close.

For Each ttResults.

If ttResults.PartWhse_OnHandQty < ttResults.PartWhse_MinimumQty and ttResults.PartWhse_CheckBox01 = false then ttResults.Calculated_Color = 1 /*Yellow */
	If ttResults.PartWhse_OnHandQty = 0 and ttResults.PartWhse_CheckBox01 = false then ttResults.Calculated_Color = 2 /* Red */
	If ttResults.PartWhse_OnHandQty < ttResults.PartWhse_MinimumQty and ttResults.PartWhse_CheckBox01= true then ttResults.Calculated_Color = 3 /* Green */
	If ttResults.PartWhse_OnHandQty = 0 and ttResults.PartWhse_CheckBox01 = true then ttResults.Calculated_Color = 3 /* Green */

End.

Then add row rules based on color being 1,2,3

2 Likes