Epicor Commerce Connect and Supplier Connect

Hi, We are looking at a company called Source Day that does P.O. Management via a Web Portal and can write data to and from Epicor 9 or 10. I just learned that Epicor 10 has a module in their ECC that uses the Supplier Connect functionality. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a demo of their Supplier Connect site or if there is anyone out there who is using Supplier Connect? We are still on Epicor 9.05.700c and are using the Epicor Portal to communicate to our Suppliers. Need to find a solution that we can use in Epicor 10 so we can move forward with the implementation. Please let me know your thoughts/comments/suggestions, etc.

Thanks so much!

Jill Schoedel
Metalworks

Hi, Jill. I was just wondering if you ever moved forward with ECC and the Supplier Connect functionality? We are in the same position you were in last year (just went through a demo with SourceDay). I am hoping you can give us some insight as to which might be the better option in your opinion.

Thanks

Hi Kristine, Sorry I don’t log onto this site very often. Just decided to look today and thought I should shoot you a response:>)
We signed on with Source Day about a month ago. Our purchasing department loves it for the most part but we are experiencing some functionality problems that Source Day is trying to work out. We are still on Epicor 9.05.700C so we did not try for the E-commerce. The E-commerce is available in E10 and not E9. If you are already on E10 then I know the connection and functionality for Source Day is much improved.
Since I have not had any experience with the E-commerce module in Epicor I cannot say which is better. I just know that Source Day will work to make your experience the best it can.

Jill Schoedel
Metalworks

We just went live with SourceDay as well. We have not completed the integration into Epicor yet. We went live with their RFQ options. Glad to hear your buyers are liking it. I agree their customer service has been stellar.

Anyone using Supplier Connect or know where I can see a demo?