Download Open Edge 10.2a - Nowhere to be Found

Hi! I am trying to install open edge 10.2a on a new server as we are in the process of upgrading from vantage 8.03.409c (pilot run). On the upgrade utility guide it states to install open edge, but i cant the actual download files anywhere. I even called epicor and they told me it couldnt be downloaded even though they have it on their guide.

1. Does anyone have the actual oe 10.2a exe file?
  2. Can i just use oe 10.1c (which i have on an old cd)?

Thanks!

I have same request, infact none of the Epicor 9 base iso and releases are found!

There may be some in the patches ftp. However you may be better off Calli g support

-Jose

If you don’t have your original disks - for the base install of that version, you’ll need to order replacement media. It should be covered by your support agreement but you may need your CAM to place the order for you.

After you have the base media, all its upgrades & patches SHOULD be available for download from EpicWeb
BUT… if some sections are missing or inaccessible, may need to have Epicor review versions included in your support agreement. I’ve had a couple cases at sites running V8 where either V8 or E9 weren’t listed. i.e. couldn’t see/get at some parts of EpicWeb or EpicCare.

The only way to get the media is to submit a request through Support. Due to our agreement with Progress, we have to ship physical media.

We’ve maintained support maintenance since Vista 8. So we could have upgraded to E9, but never did. We eventually jumped over E9 to E10. For some reason EpicWeb won’t allow us to access any E9 areas.

I noticed this changed a while back for another V8 site.
I know they used to be able to see/download E9 and the OpenEdge SPs… since we did a test install of E9.

As Nathan said, I’ve never been able to download the base install files… always had order the E9 media to get started.

If you are still looking for this file I still have my Setup102A.exe file.

1 Like

la la la la. I can’t hear you violating your agreement with Progress la la la la

2 Likes

What I meant to say was … “I have it but am unable to share it.” Which really was quite rude of me.

:confused: Sorry! :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Thank you all! i got the disc from my CAM through support. Only way to get open edge! Appreciate the help!