Doc Link Login Issue

Hello, has anyone come across this login issue with doc-link.

I have recently changed my administrator password and not doc-link services will not start.

For those doc-link services that you might be using that Administrator account, did you update the Password on each?

Also, if you need to change the doc-link Administrator Password and you don’t want it to auto-login…Right-Click on the Administrator icon and choose either “Open” or “Run As Administrator” and it will prompt you for the doc-link Admin User Name and Password without trying to auto-login.

1 Like

From Component Services, expand to COM+, then doclink.COM.

Go to the Identity Tab.

Enter the password for the Service User Account (“Login as This User”).

The 4 Doclink services – all need the password reset and started (because all passwords had been changed).

Start all services – Login to the Admin Console - OK now.

This worked for me

@Lee_Myers @ERPSysAdmin I am getting similar except mine is saying Invalid Password or ID. It all started when today, everything was off on the services, had to change the administrator password that was being used on the services to my credentials to get them to start, and now at this point. Ideas?

try administrator and leave the password blank then press ok.

my doc link had no password set.
Lee

Just tried that and same issue.

So, I figured out the password for us was a little different. The lady who runs it had it changed. Anyway, I had to go into Identity and change the user and password, for whatever reason. Now it is working.

Great stuff, glad to hear you have it working now.

Thanks

Lee