Display previous operation on Material Tag in SSRS

ssrs

(Fred Meissner) #1

I am trying to display the previous operation on the Material Tag. When the Material Tag is printed at the end of an activity, it displays the operation that the Material Tag and related parts will be going to next. I would like to display the operation that is before that (i.e. the operation where the Material Tag is being printed from).

I tried to set up my query in SSRS like this: Previous Operation in BAQ

However, I am getting a syntax error and think it might have something to do with the RDD only having one JobOper table (I need a second one for the subquery).

Any advice?

(Dave Olender) #2

Mr. Fred: I added a BPM to intercept the “Report Quantity” and I am forcing the “Next Opr” field to hold the Current operation.

That way your RDD will be able to display the correct Op codes and descriptions.

I went round and round with Epicor on this one - Epicor changed their logic and I tried to get them to change it - no surprise - my whimpers went in-noticed.
DaveO

(Fred Meissner) #3

Thanks for the reponse Dave. I actually ended up solving this myself.

I removed the relationship between MtlTags.OprSeq and JobOper.OprSeq, then passed the full list of JobOper.OprSeq to a subreport where I sorted that it in descending order, set JobOper.OprSeq to be less than MtlTags.OprSeq, and then used a Top N = 1 filter to only choose the last operation before the MtlTags operation.

If anyone else wants to implement this, I would happy to go into more detail.