Developing a Quality Call Board ----- Ideas?

Hi everyone,
Quality has asked me to develop a QC call board for the floor. They are currently using a spreadsheet but finally want to integrate it into Epicor. I have a dashboard that shows current jobs at an inspection step. I am stuck on adding other items. They want to track how long it takes QC to respond to the floor. Now the operators put a line on the sheet that they need an in process inspection (in the middle of an op, there is no separate QC op for these) and the inspector marks it complete when they finish. I am stumped. Has anyone developed something similar or have any ideas on where to start? We are on 9 and moving to 10 in the next 2 months.
Thanks
Melissa

I have no experience in E9 but in E10 it wouldn’t be too difficult, technically speaking. The hard work is designing your work flow, the needed fields, and just working out the concept.

Once all that is done, using a UD table isn’t too horrible. A parent \ child table is a little tougher but still manageable.

You’d have to make a custom screen (off a UD form) and put in all your logic - things like when they enter the record, timestamp and who, then when someone completes, timestamp and who.

While it shouldn’t be too difficult, I didn’t say it wouldn’t be time consuming :smiley: