Attention Epicor 9 Users in Minnesota

I became a member of this group in the mid-2000’s while on the board of the Epicor Users Group.  My company is a current user of an Epicor legacy product (Avanté) and are in process of selecting a more modern ERP system.  One of our two finalists is Epicor.

Who we are (off the website): “Stylmark is a leading provider of aluminum and steel products, lighting systems and finished fixtures for retail and other commercial environments.  During the last year, we have expanded our product offerings to include backlit displays and light boxes, poster frames, edge-lit displays, and frameless fabric displays.”

We are heavy users of our current configurator solution.  We also provide custom engineer-to-order solutions where we use the configurator as a start and then manually modify/build on the initial configuration.  We are reaching out to Minnesota users of Epicor 9, especially users of the E9 configurator, to see if any would be willing to talk to us about their Epicor 9 experience good or bad.  If you would be willing participate in a phone conference, or allow a site visit, it would be appreciated.  Please contact me offline at either my e-mail address below or call me.

Thank you in advance.

Albert DeWitt, CPIM

Sr. Programmer Analyst

Stylmark, Inc.

DD: 763-574-8705

adewitt@...

www.stylmark.com