2018 Insights-Start planning now!

Randy,
I don’t know if you were able to attend, but I kinda did this at 2017 Insights, minus the lab portion. But I did go step by step explaining what each line does along with the do’s & don’ts and what I got hung up on. I posted all my materials on my blog:

http://www.alignedsolutionsconsulting.com/epicor/epicor-insights-2017-dmt-powershell-session/

Did you attend or did something else nab you?
I was going to offer to do it again this year, but now that I’m no longer a Customer but an Independent consultant, not sure if that will fly.

3 Likes

Rick,

Yes, that’s a perfect example of a class I had in mind! I did make part of that session but missed the first 20-min or so and IIRC you posted the link here after insights because I already had it bookmarked.

If Epicor doesn’t want a consultant doing this, they should find someone at Epicor to lead the session.

3 Likes

GASP! Did someone say you needed e10Help.com t-shirt design ideas!?!?

Ok, I know you guys are gonna think I have WAY too much time on my hands…please don’t tell my boss! :wink:

Whaddya think about these babies?

I had originally thought about this idea for the EpiCare site…

For the Gents…(thanks to an idea from a friend who shall be nameless…thank you nameless! I’ll remember you when I’m famous! What was their name again?)

For the Ladies…

And my favorite one of all with the saying “e10Help.com where you find all the answers”

Or maybe where you Solve the Mysteries??? :smiley:

Sorry to intrude with such silliness on a very informative and helpful thread! Ok, back to work! :wink:

4 Likes

We start schedule planning in November. I only know because the person in charge is local and a friend in real life and I know when her hair starts being pulled out around that time of year :slight_smile:

Usually the internal schedule is being finalized in late march / april historically though that varies. There is always some last minute changes due to a critical person going missing due to serious illness, accident, last year had one of our POs and Engineers be naturalized into US citizens the day of Insights. So you never know what will be the end results until quite close to publish time.

@Bart_Elia mind if I email you what I will be sending to the committee on the call of speakers. Could you look it over and give me feedback.

1 Like

If I tell people not to email it seems to increase my inbox :wink:

Actually this community has been very respectful of my time so yes its fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any idea when the schedule and registration for courses will open?

Bumping this. It’s hard to sell a conference to management at the early bird rate when you want to do extended education (really interested in REST), but have no idea when and which courses are available. Flying in from Canada makes it even harder on deciding which days to go.

Inventory counts I’d be interested to hear more about that…

Sadly this year I won’t be coming, due to the fact I moved to a new job and an E10 implementation… Super excited, although a massive amount of work, and learning a new industry at the same time. If it goes well, I’ll be there next year with bells on. :slight_smile:

So for now I hope everyone enjoys it and gets a lot out of it. I know I did last year.

Anyone who hasn’t been then I encourage you to go.

1 Like

I emailed them and received this for their extended edu offerings this year.
They mentioned the agenda should be up early next week.

Extended Education Insights 2018.xlsx (34.2 KB)

1 Like

Thanks! I was looking for that list. The Rest services training seems promising!

I hope I’ll make it entertaining. I did not have too many complaints last year :wink:

1 Like

just completed my early bird, looking forward to see as many of you as i can this year!! This group has become an amazing community! Lets keep the ball rolling, and look for those E10Help salad ribbons again this year, we want to show our colors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, how can I contact you directly?

For you fooseball fans:

THE NATIONWIDE GUY!!!

oh wait… the other one maybe???

Well, I was looking forward to putting names with faces at Insights, but this WOW.

Some comedy lined up for the entertainment:

1 Like

@josecgomez , @rbucek and @manasareddy
What’s the latest on

1. Meetup ?
  2. Polo shirts - (I’m in)

Also would like to suggest #AskmeforE10Help - if someone see’s the ribbon on your name badge - they can ask you any questions about Epicor from a user’s perspective.
Maybe an area that people could stop by outside of the “Hall of Solutions” - that E10Help people could meet.
I would be game for an off line chat- just don’t know how to contact you off line.

Looking forward to a good week.