2018 Insights-Start planning now!

Hey Bruce,
We will have an update on Insights early next week. @rbucek is out today but we will post something shortly!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to be able to meet up with you guys this year, it didnā€™t work out for me last year.
Polo shirt would be nice too.

1 Like

Maybe a store could be set up using this site. Iā€™m looking at setting one up for a local organization that I belong to, but it seems pretty easy, and they handle all of the money/ordering/shipping and the organization gets 15% of the proceeds I think.

They have some nice looking polos for not too much. These ones are between $35 and $40 depending on size.

3 Likes

I think your idea has merit @Banderson, we are conferring on if we are sticking with last years design and will likely be bringing more T-shirts back and we could certainly set this option up as well for anyone choosing to use it. Canā€™t hurt.

Itā€™s free to set up, no one has to deal with orders, money or shipping, and the site can use it as a fundraiser (so we donā€™t have to rely on ads as much). I know that I would wear a polo a lot more places than the T-shirt, although I do wear the T-shirt fairly often. There is a lot of options for different stuff that can be made. shirts, sweatshirts, backpacks, bags. Most of it is athletic type stuff, but not all.

I would buy a polo or two.

2 Likes

I would do polo over t-shirt, but I would probably buy both.

yep, weā€™ll post shortly on if there are changes or not to the logo from last year.

Please order the same color scheme as the Epicor reps will be wearing to ensure maximum chaos and revocation of any future session hosting offers.

2 Likes

I hope you are being facetious here ā€¦ weā€™ve been working really hard to remain Epicor friendly and not ruffle too many feathers over-there. Our goal is to provide value not to start any wars with anyoneā€¦

1 Like

:slight_smile: Oops, Iā€™ll slather my sarcasm on a little thicker next time.

1 Like

When is someone going to invent that sarcasm font!!

2 Likes

Comic Sans? (Or in my case vice versa)

1 Like

They already did, adoption is the challenge now.
Itā€™s called Ariel Sarcasm and itā€™s basically a reverse italics:

4 Likes

Different color scheme from Epicor?
I think itā€™s time to bring Tye-dye back!

In the tune to Justin Timberlakeā€™s famous songā€¦
ā€œIā€™m bringing Tye-dye back! Them other boys donā€™t know how to act!ā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can get your own if they set up that site!!

2 Likes

Oooh! I like it! :smile: Stylish AND comfortable.
Just be careful you guys, this style runs a little tight in the armsā€¦

4 Likes

I need a font for when I say the wrong things (I am married afterall): Ariel Retraction. Itā€™s basically a Bold Reverse.

3 Likes

Hi all, I would also like to be included in a meetup, networking, and tshirts. Last year we were one month Live on Epicor and attended Insights. I was lost! During once session where I asked many, many questions, some kind soul came up to me afterwards and told me about epiusers.help. Thatā€™s how I got here.

Outstanding group of helpful, thoughtful people. Would love to meet you all!

Thanks! Dave

2 Likes

In moments like that you might resort to some Expletive Wingdingsā€¦

Translation:
Oh Crap! My Bad! Sorry Wifey!

shhhhā€¦stay tuned :wink: