Visual view of tables and relationships

Hi all, does anyone know if there is a visual view to show the tables and relationships for Vantage 8.03.409c sql?  I know there is data dictionary, but I have been asked to see if I can find a visual view of the data structure.

Take a look at table that start with Z.  There is table named ZRelation, ZRelationField.

There is ZDataTable, ZDatafield and many other database info table.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all, does anyone know if there is a visual view to show the tables and relationships for Vantage 8.03.409c sql?  I know there is data dictionary, but I have been asked to see if I can find a visual view of the data structure.

Since Progress holds the schema – does Progress have a visual diagram? Or can Epicor supply this?

I would like to have a visual diagram too.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schoenung
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:57 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: visual view of tables and relationships

Thanks for the info Cathy, but really we are looking for a picture…Something like when you see the links in Crystal Reports – showing 4 tables, key fields, how they all link together etc.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cathy@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 4:53 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: visual view of tables and relationships

Take a look at table that start with Z.  There is table named ZRelation, ZRelationField.

There is ZDataTable, ZDatafield and many other database info table.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote: