Vantage 8: what table holds form customizations?

Thank you for the reply, Karen.
I was hoping edits to forms were stored in a table.
We had originally entered all these customizations in an Excel sheet, but the sheet was overwritten with something else, lost, gone... 
We'll just have to find them!

To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Vantage 8: what table holds form customizations?

<div id="ygrps-yiv-1924655592yiv2173081387ygrp-text">

<div style="font-family:sans-serif;font-size:16px;">You run a BAQ against orderhead displaying order number and character01 to see if any values are already populated<br>If not, you can use the field as needed and your BAQ will show populated values as you save orders with a value in your texr box<br><font color="#333333"><i><span style="font-size:14px;"><font face="sans-serif">Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless</font></span></i></font></div><br><br>-----Original message-----<br><blockquote><span title="qreply"> <blockquote><div style="font-family:sans-serif;font-size:14px;"><b>From: </b>Tony Hughes &lt;thughes281@...&gt;<b><br>To: </b>&quot;vantage@yahoogroups.com&quot; &lt;vantage@yahoogroups.com&gt;<b><br>Sent: </b>Thu, Sep 26, 2013 19:09:40 GMT+00:00<b><br>Subject: </b>[Vantage] Vantage 8: what table holds form customizations?<br><br></div><div>

Is there a table I can query that holds the table and field that a text box links to?
For example, if I were to put a text box for orderhed.Character01 on my Sales Order entry form, can I find that information as a row in some table?

Thanks for any help.

</span></blockquote></div>

Is there a table I can query that holds the table and field that a text box links to?
For example, if I were to put a text box for orderhed.Character01 on my Sales Order entry form, can I find that information as a row in some table?

Thanks for any help.

#ygrps-yiv-1436808913 {word-wrap:break-word;background-color:#ffffff;}
You run a BAQ against orderhead displaying order number and character01 to see if any values are already populated
If not, you can use the field as needed and your BAQ will show populated values as you save orders with a value in your texr box
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To:
"vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent:
Thu, Sep 26, 2013 19:09:40 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[Vantage] Vantage 8: what table holds form customizations?

Thanks for any help.

We actually keep a spreadsheet that has Tables Names and all fields that we have provisioned to meet a specific business need. This includes a brief description which helps with BAQs, BPMs and Upgrades. 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <kschoenung@...> wrote:

#ygrps-yiv-49305622 #ygrps-yiv-49305622ygrps-yiv-1795504211 body {word-wrap:break-word;background-color:#ffffff;}
You run a BAQ against orderhead displaying order number and character01 to see if any values are already populated
If not, you can use the field as needed and your BAQ will show populated values as you save orders with a value in your texr box
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To:
"vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent:
Thu, Sep 26, 2013 19:09:40 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[Vantage] Vantage 8: what table holds form customizations?

Thanks for any help.