Vantage 8 guru/consulting needed ASAP - preferably in TN

I used a company by me… SaberLogic

We built a custom scheduling module to fit how we operate (instead of changing your operations to fit the system). It is very unique and works great!

Let me know if you want to see some more info on how it works.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Abell
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:15 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: Vantage 8 guru/consulting needed ASAP - preferably in TN

We are talking to a couple of consulting firms but have not settled on anyone yet…

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.1853 ext 302
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rbird@...
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:12 PM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Vantage 8 guru/consulting needed ASAP - preferably in TN

Mike,

Did you ever find anyone to help you out?

-Rick Bird

IT Software Administrator 

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <mabell@...> wrote:

We are needing an Epicor guru/consultant ASAP that is preferably local to TN (we are in Middle TN) that can come to our facility and analyze our current system (we are on Vantage 8.03) and help us with issues regarding BOM/Routers, Scheduling, and WIP/Inventory issues we are experiencing.  We are NOT looking for training, we are preferring someone that has been using the product for years and has developed best practices and know the strengths and weaknesses of each module and can best recommend how we can make the product work.  Please email me at mabell@... if you are interested and we can go from there.  Thank you for your time. 

Mike Abell

We are needing an Epicor guru/consultant ASAP that is preferably local to TN (we are in Middle TN) that can come to our facility and analyze our current system (we are on Vantage 8.03) and help us with issues regarding BOM/Routers, Scheduling, and WIP/Inventory issues we are experiencing.  We are NOT looking for training, we are preferring someone that has been using the product for years and has developed best practices and know the strengths and weaknesses of each module and can best recommend how we can make the product work.  Please email me at mabell@... if you are interested and we can go from there.  Thank you for your time. 

Mike Abell

Mike,

-Rick Bird

Mike Abell

We are talking to a couple of consulting firms but have not settled on anyone yet…

Mike Abell

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rbird@...
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:12 PM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Vantage 8 guru/consulting needed ASAP - preferably in TN

Mike,

-Rick Bird

Mike Abell