Turn off all bpms E10

Good Morning,

When we were on E9 we could easily turn off all bpms for testing on our development database by changing the name of the bpm folder. It was a terrific way to check whether a bug had anything to do with our bpms.

Is there any suggested “easy-ish” way to turn off bpms in one fell swoop? If not, is there any suggested means of doing it rather than going through each method directive, data directive individually?

Thanks
Nancy

In your appserver’s web.config, search for
customizationSettings disabled=“false”
change it to
customizationSettings disabled=“true”

5 Likes

What @danbedwards said, but do it on a test system as it disables all customizations for everyone.

3 Likes

What @danbedwards and @Randy said, and don’t forget to turn them back on.

2 Likes

Sounds like we’re both speaking from experience @utaylor. I still tease my ex co-worker for disabling all customization on live one day. :slight_smile:

Ex co-worker not because of that, I have moved to another company.

1 Like

3 Likes

Do you have to keep the BPM folder’s in sync if you use multiple app servers?

No. That was mostly an E9 thing.

1 Like

So how is there a flag in the App Server to enable or disable them? That makes me think I could have one app server enabled and another disabled?

That is a good question and I would disable in the web config for each application server instance. I have not tested that setting with multiple app servers but I am guessing it is specific to just that application server

1 Like