Trigger BPM for Express Orders based off Checkbox

Thanks Amelie. I will give that a try.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <amelie.pelletier@...> wrote:
>
> and (shiphead(or packout in your case).shipviacode = ''NextDay'' or packout.shipviacode = ''2day or packout.ShipViaCode = 3day)
>
>
> I would put everything in parentheses with or between the different possibilities. Moreover, make sure you replace all the shiphead with your packout. I'm on epicor701, that's certainely why my tables are different than yours.
>
>
> ---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Amelie,
> Would I replace (THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE) with
>
> PackOut.ShipViaCode.NextDay or
>
> PackOut.ShipViaCode=NextDay or
>
> PackOut.ShipViaCode + NextDay
>
> Also, can I place multiple ship via's in the expression? For example;
>
> PackOut.ShipViaCode.nextday,PackOut.ShipViaCode.2day,PackOut.ShipViaCode.3day
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com, <amelie.pelletier@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> >
> > Here is what I would do:
> > CONDITION:
> > for each shiphead where (shiphead.rowmod = 'U' or shiphead.rowmod = 'A') and shiphead.(THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE), each shipdtl where shipdtl.company = shiphead.company and shipdtl.packnum = shiphead.packnum, each part where part.company=shipdtl.company and part.partnum = shipdtl.partnum and
> > part.partnum = ipPartNum and part.checkbox08 = TRUE no-lock no-error.
> >
> >
> >
> > Action: take the on that says throw an exception based on the designed template.
> >
> > If you want to stop the action chose error type
> > if you want just to show a warning with the message you want: choose warning.
> >
> >
> >
> > ---In vantage@yahoogroups.com mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I made a simple BPM months ago that triggers a message when a certain checkbox(custom checkbox) is checked off in the Part Entry. Now the shipping supervisor wants the message to only show when the Shipment is an express shipment(NextDay, 2Day or 3Day). I don't know how to do add that to my simple code. Can any of you guys help me out? Maybe you guys can tell me what I need to add to my code to get it to only trigger when any of those 3 Ship Via's are assigned to the Shipment?
> >
> > Here is the code;
> >
> > /*Add source code that should be executed before the designed actions here*/
> >
> >
> > find first part where part.company=cur-comp and
> > part.partnum = ipPartNum no-lock no-error.
> > if available part
> > and part.checkbox08
> > then do:
> >
> >
> > {&CALL_DESIGNED_ACTIONS}
> > end.
> > /*Add source code that should be executed after the designed actions here*/
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Andrew
> >
>
Hey guys,

I made a simple BPM months ago that triggers a message when a certain checkbox(custom checkbox) is checked off in the Part Entry. Now the shipping supervisor wants the message to only show when the Shipment is an express shipment(NextDay, 2Day or 3Day). I don't know how to do add that to my simple code. Can any of you guys help me out? Maybe you guys can tell me what I need to add to my code to get it to only trigger when any of those 3 Ship Via's are assigned to the Shipment?

Here is the code;

/*Add source code that should be executed before the designed actions here*/

find first part where part.company=cur-comp and
part.partnum = ipPartNum no-lock no-error.
if available part
and part.checkbox08
then do:

{&CALL_DESIGNED_ACTIONS}
end.
/*Add source code that should be executed after the designed actions here*/

Thanks in advance, Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Here is what I would do:

CONDITION:

for each shiphead where (shiphead.rowmod = 'U' or shiphead.rowmod = 'A') and shiphead.(THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE), each shipdtl where shipdtl.company = shiphead.company and shipdtl.packnum = shiphead.packnum, each part where part.company=shipdtl.company and part.partnum = shipdtl.partnum and
part.partnum = ipPartNum and part.checkbox08 = TRUE no-lock no-error.

Action:  take the on that says throw an exception based on the designed template.

If you want to stop the action chose error type
if you want just to show a warning with the message you want:  choose warning.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I made a simple BPM months ago that triggers a message when a certain checkbox(custom checkbox) is checked off in the Part Entry. Now the shipping supervisor wants the message to only show when the Shipment is an express shipment(NextDay, 2Day or 3Day). I don't know how to do add that to my simple code. Can any of you guys help me out? Maybe you guys can tell me what I need to add to my code to get it to only trigger when any of those 3 Ship Via's are assigned to the Shipment?

Here is the code;

/*Add source code that should be executed before the designed actions here*/

find first part where part.company=cur-comp and
part.partnum = ipPartNum no-lock no-error.
if available part
and part.checkbox08
then do:

{&CALL_DESIGNED_ACTIONS}
end.
/*Add source code that should be executed after the designed actions here*/

Thanks in advance, Andrew
Amelie,
Would I replace (THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE) with

PackOut.ShipViaCode.NextDay or

PackOut.ShipViaCode=NextDay or

PackOut.ShipViaCode + NextDay

Also, can I place multiple ship via's in the expression? For example;

PackOut.ShipViaCode.nextday,PackOut.ShipViaCode.2day,PackOut.ShipViaCode.3day

Thanks,
Andrew

>
> Hi Andrew,
>
>
> Here is what I would do:
> CONDITION:
> for each shiphead where (shiphead.rowmod = 'U' or shiphead.rowmod = 'A') and shiphead.(THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE), each shipdtl where shipdtl.company = shiphead.company and shipdtl.packnum = shiphead.packnum, each part where part.company=shipdtl.company and part.partnum = shipdtl.partnum and
> part.partnum = ipPartNum and part.checkbox08 = TRUE no-lock no-error.
>
>
>
> Action: take the on that says throw an exception based on the designed template.
>
> If you want to stop the action chose error type
> if you want just to show a warning with the message you want: choose warning.
>
>
>
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I made a simple BPM months ago that triggers a message when a certain checkbox(custom checkbox) is checked off in the Part Entry. Now the shipping supervisor wants the message to only show when the Shipment is an express shipment(NextDay, 2Day or 3Day). I don't know how to do add that to my simple code. Can any of you guys help me out? Maybe you guys can tell me what I need to add to my code to get it to only trigger when any of those 3 Ship Via's are assigned to the Shipment?
>
> Here is the code;
>
> /*Add source code that should be executed before the designed actions here*/
>
>
> find first part where part.company=cur-comp and
> part.partnum = ipPartNum no-lock no-error.
> if available part
> and part.checkbox08
> then do:
>
>
> {&CALL_DESIGNED_ACTIONS}
> end.
> /*Add source code that should be executed after the designed actions here*/
>
> Thanks in advance, Andrew
>

and (shiphead(or packout in your case).shipviacode = ''NextDay'' or packout.shipviacode = ''2day or packout.ShipViaCode = 3day)

I would put everything in parentheses with or between the different possibilities.  Moreover, make sure you replace all the shiphead with your packout.  I'm on epicor701, that's certainely why my tables are different than yours.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Amelie,
Would I replace (THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE) with

PackOut.ShipViaCode.NextDay or

PackOut.ShipViaCode=NextDay or

PackOut.ShipViaCode + NextDay

Also, can I place multiple ship via's in the expression? For example;

PackOut.ShipViaCode.nextday,PackOut.ShipViaCode.2day,PackOut.ShipViaCode.3day

Thanks,
Andrew

>
> Hi Andrew,
>
>
> Here is what I would do:
> CONDITION:
> for each shiphead where (shiphead.rowmod = 'U' or shiphead.rowmod = 'A') and shiphead.(THE FIELD FOR EXPRESSSHIPMENT + VALUE), each shipdtl where shipdtl.company = shiphead.company and shipdtl.packnum = shiphead.packnum, each part where part.company=shipdtl.company and part.partnum = shipdtl.partnum and
> part.partnum = ipPartNum and part.checkbox08 = TRUE no-lock no-error.
>
>
>
> Action: take the on that says throw an exception based on the designed template.
>
> If you want to stop the action chose error type
> if you want just to show a warning with the message you want: choose warning.
>
>
>
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I made a simple BPM months ago that triggers a message when a certain checkbox(custom checkbox) is checked off in the Part Entry. Now the shipping supervisor wants the message to only show when the Shipment is an express shipment(NextDay, 2Day or 3Day). I don't know how to do add that to my simple code. Can any of you guys help me out? Maybe you guys can tell me what I need to add to my code to get it to only trigger when any of those 3 Ship Via's are assigned to the Shipment?
>
> Here is the code;
>
> /*Add source code that should be executed before the designed actions here*/
>
>
> find first part where part.company=cur-comp and
> part.partnum = ipPartNum no-lock no-error.
> if available part
> and part.checkbox08
> then do:
>
>
> {&CALL_DESIGNED_ACTIONS}
> end.
> /*Add source code that should be executed after the designed actions here*/
>
> Thanks in advance, Andrew
>