Time Phase Record not showing Due date

I cannot seem to figure out why this highlighted record does not show a due date. The job has its dates filled out. It was due in February. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hello, Andrew! Have you checked Job 219375 to see if there’s a ReqDueDate on file?

If not, I’ve seen this bug before. What version are you on?

Yes there is. I am on the latest version. SaaS Environment.

Try adjusting the ReqDueDate to 2/2/2019 then set it back. I think this should fix it as a workaround. Let me see if I can find my notes on a “good” way to fix it.

I tried that and it had no effect.

Go into scheduling board and find the operation that the material is linked to. Move the schedule date to another day accept the change. Then go back and move it to the correct date and time accept changes again.

Steve

This is the material in the job. Its a sub-assembly. Should there be operations in the sub assemblies?

Are your jobs make direct from SO?

If the material was added after the job was scheduled, you might not get a due date on the material (v E10.1.600.20).

Nancy

1 Like

Have you tried removing the job from the schedule and rescheduling it? If you added it after the job was scheduled, that could be your problem. You have a date for the top level but not the material. Also, if the material is manufactured as a subassembly, yes, it should have an operation.

I cannot say what happens if you do not have an operation on the sub assembly. We run with ops on all manufactured parts. (Stock, non-stock or job to job). I can say that we are on E10.1.600.28 and as long as you move the op on the assembly with the material out on day, accept the job change then go back in and move it back to the original time date the material will get a date applied.

Steve

the due date for the job material is not the same as the due date for the job at the job header. the material due date comes from the job material related operation date. If the job material has no related operation then it can come in null.

Might also be worth checking the calendar on the last operations resource/resource group to make sure that there are no exceptions and also that the working hours are correct.

I am currently experiencing this issue. Is not happening on each job or each part. Time Phase has the job/asm/mtl listed, but no due date. When browsing Job Tracker the Mtl shows with just a Tag icon but without any status: so no colored pin or check mark.
I have removed the job from schedule, rescheduled, added an operation and tied the mtl to it, add the the mtl on another asm, all to no avail. I created a SO for one of the items and it showed up in Time Phase right away, including a due date.
As the issues mimic what is described in this post, I am hoping someone has found a solution or ia fix.

Thanks!