Stock Status BAQ

I have uploaded the BAQ and the Crystal Report to the Version 8.0 folders - they seem to work for us so hope they can be of use for you.  Am not sure that I can export the BAQ Report Designer form? 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good Day John:

Do you know what part# is missing and causing the imbalance?

If you run Stk-St, run report with print-preview, print it to document printer ( see below), save it, open with Notepad, save, open the notepad file with Open-with Excel, eliminate all lines except part#;
Then run your BAQ, copy-all, paste into another Tab in the first excel sheet; you can then use Vlookup to compare ( see attached).

Len

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEBEA7.33B50400]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mitchelljohn@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:03 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Stock Status BAQ

Tracy,

I am only looking for a current snapshot. I am able to get it close, but I just can't ever get it to match. Epicor had me run a FixBin Progress file but I am still off. Thanks,

John

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <jtannehill07@...<mailto:jtannehill07@...>> wrote:

Tracy.tmat, I have been following this thread and am interested to see that BAQ.

Could you please send me that BAQ?

My email jeremy.tannehill@<mailto:jeremy.tannehill@>...

Thanks,

Jeremy Tannehill

Indaco Metals LLC

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <tracy.smith@...<mailto:tracy.smith@...>> wrote:

Are you wanting the report to work to a selected date like the standard report? I have a BAQ report that only works to the current stock level and doesn't work by a date selection but I can send you that if it's any good?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Does anyone have a BAQ that can replicate the Stock Status report? I have built a BAQ using their report notes but am unable to get an inventory number that matches theirs. If we only compare the PartBin to their part quantity and totally ignore cost we are still unable to match their output.

I have removed Non-Nettable from the PartWarehouse and Non Stock Parts from the Part table but cannot figure out what else they are removing.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Does anyone have a BAQ that can replicate the Stock Status report?  I have built a BAQ using their report notes but am unable to get an inventory number that matches theirs.  If we only compare the PartBin to their part quantity and totally ignore cost we are still unable to match their output.  

I have removed Non-Nettable from the PartWarehouse and Non Stock Parts from the Part table but cannot figure out what else they are removing.

Does anyone have a BAQ that can replicate the Stock Status report?  I have built a BAQ using their report notes but am unable to get an inventory number that matches theirs.  If we only compare the PartBin to their part quantity and totally ignore cost we are still unable to match their output.  

Are you wanting the report to work to a selected date like the standard report?  I have a BAQ report that only works to the current stock level and doesn't work by a date selection but I can send you that if it's any good?

Tracy.tmat, I have been following this thread and am interested to see that BAQ.

My email jeremy.tannehill@...

Thanks,

Jeremy Tannehill

Indaco Metals LLC 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <tracy.smith@...> wrote:

Are you wanting the report to work to a selected date like the standard report?  I have a BAQ report that only works to the current stock level and doesn't work by a date selection but I can send you that if it's any good?

Tracy,

I am only looking for a current snapshot.  I am able to get it close, but I just can't ever get it to match.  Epicor had me run a FixBin Progress file but I am still off.  Thanks,

John 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <jtannehill07@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Jeremy Tannehill

Indaco Metals LLC 

Non Nettable bin locations?

Steve

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mitchelljohn@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:03 AM

Tracy,

I am only looking for a current snapshot.  I am able to get it close, but I just can't ever get it to match.  Epicor had me run a FixBin Progress file but I am still off.  Thanks,

John 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <jtannehill07@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Jeremy Tannehill

Indaco Metals LLC 

Does anyone have a BAQ that can replicate the Stock Status report?  I have built a BAQ using their report notes but am unable to get an inventory number that matches their! s.  If we only compare the PartBin to their part quantity and totally ignore cost we are still unable to match their output.  

I’d be very interested in your BAQ too.

Thanks,
Ed

The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Good Day John:

Do you know what part# is missing and causing the imbalance?

If you run Stk-St, run report with print-preview, print it to document printer ( see below), save it, open with Notepad, save, open the notepad file with Open-with Excel, eliminate all lines except part#;
Then run your BAQ, copy-all, paste into another Tab in the first excel sheet; you can then use Vlookup to compare ( see attached).

Len

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEBEA7.33B50400]

Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:03 AM

Tracy,

I am only looking for a current snapshot. I am able to get it close, but I just can't ever get it to match. Epicor had me run a FixBin Progress file but I am still off. Thanks,

John

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <jtannehill07@...<mailto:jtannehill07@...>> wrote:

My email jeremy.tannehill@<mailto:jeremy.tannehill@>...

Thanks,

Jeremy Tannehill

Indaco Metals LLC

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <tracy.smith@...<mailto:tracy.smith@...>> wrote:

Are you wanting the report to work to a selected date like the standard report? I have a BAQ report that only works to the current stock level and doesn't work by a date selection but I can send you that if it's any good?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Does anyone have a BAQ that can replicate the Stock Status report? I have built a BAQ using their report notes but am unable to get an inventory number that matches theirs. If we only compare the PartBin to their part quantity and totally ignore cost we are still unable to match their output.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]