SSRS Join Table within DataSet

I am modifying the MethodsMaster SSRS report. I need to link it to the PartXRefInt table for internal part cross reference

So I download a copy of the SSRS, and went to edit the dataset. The highlighted yellow is what I added.

However, when I add the field XRefPartNum to the SSRS report and run it, I get the following error. Is there something I am missing?

Did you update the RDD as well?

I did not. So I also need to add the table in RDD and do the join?

Yes, you need to. If the table is not included in the RDD you need to add it and then create a Relationship between the tables.

Regards

Thank you. I will do that and update if I run into issues.

Also another question related to this same issue. So the Methods Master, the parent part I want to link to the internal part cross reference (PartXRefInt).

The Methods Master also have a sub report that pulls the materials for the MOMs. I would also like to link to the internal part cross reference (PartXRefInt).

Issue is when I tried to create a relationship in the same RDD for 2 parent table to 1 child table, Epicor does not let me. Is there a way around this? Both the main report and sub report seems to be using the same RDD (MethodsMaster).