Scheduled Tasks

Not sure how or when it happened maybe DST but all of my tasks are off by an hour. My 1am task runs at 12am and my 12am task runs at 11pm prior day. They weren’t always like this and they all changed in one go. Anyone else see something like this happen?

Yes, we had the same issue when the clocks went back an hour. I had to go into the System Agent and change all of the start times back to where they were. We are on 10.1.600.8

We also noticed this. It happened after Daylight Savings time change. Can’t figure why it would happen though. Never happened earlier.

Vinay Kamboj

Well I’m glad I’m not alone. We are on 10.2.200.14 so it’s a bug spread pretty wide I guess. Anyone have a case number for it I can reference? It through our run order out of sequence and until I just noticed what happened we’ve had some funny business. Our 1st of the month tasks would have run the day before come Dec 1 so that wouldn’t have been cool.

This is an old posting but we have just recently had this issue as well. When daylight savings time advance on Sunday all our scheduled tasks advanced 1 hour. We are on Kinetic 2022.1.12.
It doesn’t make any sense why a scheduled tasks start time would adjust with DST. Wondering if others are still seeing this issue and if they found a fix?