Sales Order Bookings report

My joy was short lived. Found out that the BookDtl table is not getting populated properly. Waiting for Epicor Tech Support to get back to me.

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS
mtonoyan@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Tonoyan
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:10 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: Sales Order Bookings report

Hi Jim,

Luckily the checkbox was checked, all I need to do is to create a BAQ Report now.
Thank you very much, you saved me a great amount of time and headache.

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS
mtonoyan@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jim_rogers@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:00 AM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Sales Order Bookings report

Mike,

Under Company Configuration | Modules | Sales | Order there is check box for "Book Sales Orders". If you check this then the system automatically tracks all changes to sales orders and populates a table in your database called BookDtl with all those changes.

Let me know if you have any questions about it. Much easier than trying to wade through the change logs.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, <vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Is there a way to create a Sales Order Bookings report in Epicor 9.05.701? The SO Backlog shows only the current state of the sales data, and not the data frozen in time for a time period.

I started experimenting with ChgLog table, but that is going to require some complicated formulas to link tables and calculate extended prices.

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS

mtonoyan@...

Notice: This email transmission may contain confidential information and is

intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure to/by any

other person(s) is strictly prohibited. By accepting this information, recipients

confirm that they understand and will comply with all applicable ITAR and EAR

requirements.

Notice: This email transmission may contain confidential information and is

intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure to/by any

other person(s) is strictly prohibited. By accepting this information, recipients

requirements.

requirements.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We have a custom crystal report that we want to set to a scheduled task to be run every day at noon.  Once the scheduled task is ran, is the crystal report file saved to an output location where we can access it at a later time?  Is it possible to save the report output as a PDF file?

What we're looking is to have a report run on a scheduled task and the user can go out to the output saved location and go and grab it to view.  Is this possible using standard Epicor functionality?  I have been able to setup reports to run on a scheduled task but I'm not sure if the report itself is saved to an output location for retrieval.

Is there a way to create a Sales Order Bookings report in Epicor 9.05.701? The SO Backlog shows only the current state of the sales data, and not the data frozen in time for a time period.

I started experimenting with ChgLog table, but that is going to require some complicated formulas to link tables and calculate extended prices.

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS

mtonoyan@...

requirements.

Mike,

Under Company Configuration | Modules | Sales | Order there is  check box for "Book Sales Orders". If you check this then the system automatically tracks all changes to sales orders and populates a table in your database called BookDtl with all those changes.

Let me know if you have any questions about it. Much easier than trying to wade through the change logs.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS

mtonoyan@...

requirements.

Hi Jim,

Luckily the checkbox was checked, all I need to do is to create a BAQ Report now.

Thank you very much, you saved me a great amount of time and headache.

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS

mtonoyan@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jim_rogers@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:00 AM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Sales Order Bookings report

Mike,

Under Company Configuration | Modules | Sales | Order there is  check box for "Book Sales Orders". If you check this then the system automatically tracks all changes to sales orders and populates a table in your database called BookDtl with all those changes.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mike Tonoyan / Natel EMS

mtonoyan@...

requirements.

requirements.