Rubber Duck Shooting Trouble

No, wait. It’s Trouble Shooting by the Rubber Duck expert himself, @aidacra! That’s right Indiana and Michigan people, your Friendly Neighborhood Support Person (Nathan Anderson) will be coming to Kalamazoo, MI on Thursday, May 9, 2019. He will be doing a slimmed down version of his extended education class on Trouble Shooting from Vegas this year. This is a regional EUG event. For registration, go here.

8 Likes

With special Guest stars: @beth and @erpsysadmin

2 Likes

I love it! Aww @Mark_Wonsil! You are AWESOME! Thank you for this post! We were just about to post this announcement too! Woohoo! Come out and see the Senior Principal Engineer for Epicor Technical Support and Rubber Duckie Enthusiast himself! And bring him a rubber duck to add to his collection if you’d like! Just make sure it’s small enough to fit into his suitcase! LOL :slight_smile: :duck:

4 Likes

I am very excited to be heading out to the Michigan/Indiana EUG to discuss all things rubber ducky and ERP Administration / troubleshooting techniques :slight_smile:

Bring any specific issues that you may have struggled with, and we’ll dig into them during the Q&A section.

This material and session doesn’t assume any specific base level of knowledge with ERP, IIS, or SQL so everyone is welcome! What it does provide is a path for those of us that may have been thrown into an accidental ERP Administrator role to be effective and confident in managing the underlying Epicor ERP product (and, literally, any other thing on the planet as well with the techniques we discuss–not to oversell it or anything :wink: ).

If you are in the area, please come out. I’m told there may (cough) be prizes and this will be as interactive as a session on ERP administration can possibility be! If you aren’t a member of the EUG and have considered it, now’s the time to join!

3 Likes

@aidacra are you coming out to the Wisconsin EUG in September too? =3

1 Like

I was informally asked if I could make it out and I am definitely available–nothing formally set up as of today though.

2 Likes

@ERPSysAdmin is a celebrity. We all saw her shaking it on stage with Flo Rida at Insights! :grin:

2 Likes

LMBO! Uh, I have NO idea what you are talking about…:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::zipper_mouth_face:
#WhatHappensInVegas
I can promise you there will be no shaking it with FloRida at this meeting. (We can’t afford an open bar.) Unless @aidacra shakes a (rubber duckie) tail feather during his presentation? :duck:

4 Likes

I mean, I do already have the costume for it…

8 Likes

LMBO!!! Oh. My. Goodness. :astonished: What the DUCK!? LOL! :duck:

That’s amazing! :smiley: You HAVE to wear that during your presentation at our meeting! LOLRH! You need like a bubble blower shooting out magical soap bubbles wherever you go in that thing too! LOL

You’re QUACK-ing me up Nathan! :joy:
Got any grapes!? :grapes:

Hey, what do you call a duck that steals?
A robber duckie! :moneybag:

3 Likes

We just got a report on head count and seats are filling up fast! It’s not too late to reserve your spot but you will want to do it soon!!!

3 Likes

@aidacra so you like rubber ducks?
Then you’ve probably already seen this:

- YouTube

1 Like

Wish I could make it

1 Like

Another GREAT Presentation @aidacra!!! Thank you so much for coming out to present at our MI/IN EUG meeting! We appreciate all of the wisdom and knowledge that you share and the time and effort that you put into every presentation that you give to us users! And for always making learning FUN! <Quack!> :duck:

6 Likes

How many Rubber ducks were donated to @aidacra 's collection?

2 Likes

@hkeric.wci was so kind to donate to his duckie collection and I gave him one too! :slight_smile: We should of have had a contest for whoever guessed closest to the correct total number of duckie images in the presentation. :wink:

5 Likes

You should have brought that up when I was giving away the books!!! :wink: @ERPSysAdmin

2 Likes