RMA tracker customization opens like RMA processing

I’m in a multi-tenant hosted environment running 10.2.100.7. I’ve created a customization of the RMA tracker form that adds a sheet to the top level form with a group box and one checkbox. However, when I run the customization, either in Customization Maintenance or via the menu, the form that opens is kind of a strange hybrid of the tracker and processing forms.

The “New” menu has the “New RMA” selection available although clicking on it doesn’t do anything. If you then select an existing RMA the form changes and the fields on the form are in edit mode. The comboboxes will drop down, but the only available selection is what’s already there. The text boxes will allow data entry. The date selector will allow the date to be changed. The “New” menu has all three selection s available but, again, none of them do anything.

I’ve tried completely backing everything out and redoing the customization. I’ve cleared the client cache. Nothing seems to make any difference. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Turns out this is an Epicor issue. A case has been entered and a fix promised in a future service pack 3.2.300.

Case has been opened and converted to a problem, Fix promised in future service pack.