RMA - How to cancel

I am playing with RMA’s for some learnin’. I’ve created an RMA, received some (serial tracked) parts on it. Now i want cancel all that…Well I can’t delete the receipt or the RMA. What is the correct procedure to undo this action?

Not trying to sound harsh, but the correct procedure would have been to perform these transactions in a test environment…

Backing out a transaction is a very common real world problem, and understanding how to do it correctly is a valuable skill. End users make mistakes all of the time. And the RMA is a pain in the butt to deal with too…

4 Likes

Who said I wasn’t in a test environment? I just want to test different scenarios. Like Brandon mentioned, knowing how to deal with these potential issues is very valuable.

5 Likes

Chris,
Keep us posted when you work it out, it’s those rare exceptions that trip you up.

1 Like

Hi, I don’t think you can cancel these, you will have to dispose of it to stock nd then ship it back to the customer.

Uggg… sometimes you win with the Business Object, sometimes you lose haha thanks Andy

2 Likes