Resize Information box?

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can resize an information box in Epicor? I have created a BPM that generates an information box with information from a field in Epicor. In some cases, the user would have to expand the box in order to see all of the text together. Just looking for a way, if possible, to save my user from having to expand the box manually.

Thanks,
Brandon

A work around might be to use a BPM data form.

1 Like

Hi Brandon, wondered if you found a solution to this? I’m specifically trying to do this for a user in AP Invoice Entry -> create Receipt Lines. She has to resize every time in order to press the create lines button.

@jnbadger Are you referring to the Invoice Entry form itself?

No, it’s the window that pops up when you click on “New Receipt Line” from the AP Invoice Entry form.

This one? And is yours not this big?

Just have the user double click the title bar to maximize it. Unfortunately, a “Save Layouts” won’t remember the form size.

EDIT

I satnd corrected, you can save the form size using “Save layouts”. Just make sure you use the one on the menubar, and NOT by right clicking in the form.

Yes that’s the one! She does double click to maximize, but keeps complaining about the extra steps, lol. So I figured I’d see if anyone had a quick fix.

Thank you! I will try to Save Layouts button under tools.

There are not shortcuts to success, only hard work and long hours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just following up… your solution for using the Save Layouts button under the Tools menu did work!

2 Likes

@jnbadger just a polite reminder please mark @ckrusens post as the solution

1 Like

@Hally Thank you :slight_smile: I believe I didn’t have the option, which is why I left the comment. Do you have to be the author of the post in order to mark a solution?

Yes. Only the original post’s author (or moderators) can mark posts as the solution

Oops sorry I must have picked the wrong poster.