Proof of Delivery (signed packing slip) - has anyone seen a good solution?

Hello E10 users,

I have been searching for an application that will allow our company to capture a customer’s signature on an electronic key-pad when they come to pick up product at our manufacturing plant - and then store that signature with the packing slip against the Sales Order in Epicor. Developers tell me this can be programmed and I can pay for custom development, but I’m surprised there is not a more canned solution available.

Does anyone know of any kind of a signature capture program that can be used with an on-premise installation of Epicore 10.1.5?

Thanks for any help you can provide
Sharon

Epicor has a solution built in but its for Profit 21 and Eclipse.

I haven’t seen anything else around for E10 that’s out of the box. We’ve done custom solutions for similar things (as have others) but noting out of the box as far as I’ve seen.

As Jose stated this will need to be with a custom solution.

You could definitely use Bezlio for this . You install a Gateway on your server and they can call the Epicor BO’s from their hosted service. You can see what they have already built in their Github repository. GitHub - bezlio/bezlio-gallery: Collection of bezls that you can import and use in your Bezlio account

I’ve previously asked my Epicor CAM about whether they can port the existing POD solution from Eclipse to E10.

Perhaps @sfreeric we need to send somehow demonstrate that there are multiple customers looking for the same solution.

We had a custom solution in E9 for this, the collecting driver would sign on our PDA’s which would then become an attachment on the job, as we shipped from WIP.

it would be great if it was in standard tho

Yes. I agree. In the mean time, I’ll check out Bezlio as suggested by John_Mitchell above. Thanks for your help!

We are currently using a third party solution called Calidus uploading xml to a server then receiving back xml and processing using Service Connect to record the delivery. All the signed PODs are stored in the application.
Lined up to test the new GHA Solutions POD system Q2-3 this year. Had a look at early prototype and worked very well using REST triggered by scanning QR codes very flexible and should give us scope to store all information in Epicor directly and trigger email confirmations etc.

I’ve been talking about this with Epicor - as an extension to the new Epicor Mobile Warehouse app. There is functionality that’s available to view already if you reach out to your CAM.

I’m in active discussions to see if some more features can be added, that were present in the P21 app.

I am interested in this functionality as well for E10 generated BOLs Pickup Driver Signatures. Has anyone got this to work with any of the solutions mentioned above?

@josecgomez and I (@Banderson too) use the Epicor Mobile Warehouse app for this. Epicor has a POD only all as well, from Biscit. https://www.biscit.com/solutions/applications/

We configured the EMWW app with a default document type to use. Within the App, the user opens POD, scans or enters a pack slip number, uses the app to snap a picture of the document, the picture is automatically attached to the pack Slip in Epicor.
It’s really easy for our shipping team.