Problem with call to custom program after upgrade

Some customizations that reference UI or DLL specifically are super hard to "Upgrade" if there isn't much else that is custo I recommend start from scratch and re-build the code. Can you show us the code that is generating the error? I am not sure why it is looking in the cache for that dll...

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Stephen Freeman stephenf@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

In 9.05.702.A in the Issue Material module I added a custom button to call a Custom Module using the UD100 table for its data. Module works fine in 905. We uplifted a test database to 10.1, we get the below error. I exported the customized Issued Material module and edited the xml. I changed, Erp.UI.UD100Entry to Ice.UI.UDEntry and reimported,  but did not get the desired results. It was like it pulled up a base UD100 customizatoin without any of my custom code. I think I need to manually edit the xml and reimport to fix this but I don't know what. Any ideas?

Message:Â The assembly 'C:\ProgramData\Epicor\ corperp04-808\3.1.400.0\ASPI\ shared\CustomDLLs\Erp.UI. UD100Entry' could not be found.

Program:Â Epicor.ServiceModel. dll

Method:Â GetFileNameToUseFromId entifier

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

In 9.05.702.A in the Issue Material module I added a custom button to call a Custom Module using the UD100 table for its data.  Module works fine in 905.  We uplifted a test database to 10.1, we get the below error.  I exported the customized Issued Material module and edited the xml.  I changed, Erp.UI.UD100Entry to Ice.UI.UDEntry and reimported,  but did not get the desired results.  It was like it pulled up a base UD100 customizatoin without any of my custom code.  I think I need to manually edit the xml and reimport to fix this but I don't know what.  Any ideas?

Message: The assembly 'C:\ProgramData\Epicor\corperp04-808\3.1.400.0\ASPI\shared\CustomDLLs\Erp.UI.UD100Entry' could not be found.

Program: Epicor.ServiceModel.dll

Method: GetFileNameToUseFromIdentifier