Problem in GetNewIssueReturn, I need a movement "STK-SHP"

Hi, I need to perform a “SHT-SHP” move but in the adapterIssueReturn.GetNewIssueReturn method (pcTranType, pcMtlQueueRowid, pcCallProcess); I do not know what pcCallProcess is.

Anyone have any idea

Thanks.

string Secuencia="207036"; 

/*Local Variables*/				
					bool userInput = false;
					string legalNumberMsg = string.Empty;
					string partTranPKs = string.Empty;	
		                        string IssueReturnTs;
					bool more;
					DataSet mtlDatos = new DataSet();
					MaterialQueueAdapter tranAdapter = new MaterialQueueAdapter(this.oTrans);
					tranAdapter.BOConnect();

SearchOptions optsTrans = new SearchOptions(SearchMode.AutoSearch); 
					optsTrans.PageSize = 0; 
					string whereTrans = string.Format("MtlQueueSeq = " + Secuencia + " and TranStatus <> 'HOLD' BY PartNum"); 
					optsTrans.NamedSearch.WhereClauses.Add("MtlQueue",whereTrans); 							
					mtlDatos = tranAdapter.GetRows(optsTrans,out more);							

if (mtlDatos != null)
	                {
						IssueReturnAdapter adapterIssueReturn = new IssueReturnAdapter(oTrans);
						adapterIssueReturn.BOConnect();

string msg;
				        bool reqInput;
				        string lgl;
				        string partTran;

adapterIssueReturn.GetNewIssueReturn("STK-SHP", Guid.Empty, "");

if (mtlDatos.Tables[0].Rows != null)
	                    {	
							foreach (DataRow row in mtlDatos.Tables[0].Rows)
						   {
								MessageBox.Show(row["MtlQueueSeq"].ToString());	
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].TranQty = (decimal)Convert.ToDouble(row["Quantity"].ToString());//Cantidad Quantity
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].PartNum= (string)row["PartNum"].ToString();
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].OrderNum = (int)Convert.ToInt32(row["OrderNum"].ToString());
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].OrderLine = (int)Convert.ToInt32(row["OrderLine"].ToString());
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].OrderRel = (int)Convert.ToInt32(row["OrderRelNum"].ToString());
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].FromWarehouseCode = (string)row["FromWhse"].ToString();
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].FromBinNum = (string)row["FromBinNum"].ToString();
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].ToWarehouseCode = (string)row["ToWhse"].ToString();
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].ToBinNum = (string)row["ToBinNum"].ToString();
								adapterIssueReturn.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0].UM =(string)row["IUM"].ToString();

}

//Movimiento
							adapterIssueReturn.PrePerformMaterialMovement(out userInput);								
							adapterIssueReturn.PerformMaterialMovement(false, out legalNumberMsg, out partTranPKs);

/*Cleanup adapters*/
							adapterIssueReturn.Dispose();

MessageBox.Show("Proceso terminado.");
	                    }
					    else
					    {
					 		MessageBox.Show("Error: No se encontro el articulo seleccionado.");
					    }
1 Like

If you run a trace it should show you. As I recall, it was “CustShipEntry” but dont trust me, trust a trace.

How i run a trace or where? You say me it was maybe
“CustShipEntry” is te value of pcCallProcess?
Thanks

Also, the guide: Sign In

1 Like

Thanks so much!! Now I know what is the parameter :smile:
But i do not know How I set value to parameter “Guid”

-----> Guid sysRowId=?;

adapterIssueReturn.GetNewIssueReturn("",Guid, “MaterialQueue”);

Thanks

Thanks, the correct is
Guid parameter=new Guid(“Value”);

If you’re generating a new GUID, it’s Guid sysRowId = Guid.NewGuid(); use this one
If you’re generating a purposefully empty GUID, it’s Guid myEmptyGuid = new Guid();

I believe if you use the string overload for the Guid constructor, you’ll need specify some guid formatting which is only going to be correct if you specify the standard formatting.

2 Likes

Hate to necro like this, but does anyone know what the process for IssueMaterial STK-MTL is? MaterialQueue or something else?

While you can probably use that method to some extent, I’ve had the most luck using this method when creating a STK-MTL from IssueMaterial:
hIssueReturn.GetNewJobAsmblMultiple("STK-MTL", Guid.Empty, "IssueMaterial", ref jads, out vMsgText);

I hope this helps!
-Joseph

2 Likes

I was able to get it working with ia.GetNewIssueReturnToJob(irr.ToJobNum, 0, "STK-MTL", tranGuid, out msg); then setting all the appropriate fields on the ia.IssueReturnData.IssueReturn[0]

If anyone follows the same path as me in the future, make sure to check for negative quantities and I had to manually trigger the IssuedComplete flag

if (Convert.ToInt32(Convert.ToDecimal(tranQty.Value.ToString())) >= row.QtyRequired - row.QtyPreviouslyIssued)
			row.IssuedComplete = true; 
ia.NegativeInventoryTestTran(row.PartNum, row.FromWarehouseCode, row.FromBinNum, row.LotNum, "", row.DimCode, row.DimConvFactor, tranGuid, row.TranQty, out testTran, out testMsg);

Lastly, I did the three transaction methods. I don’t know if the MasterInventoryBinTests is needed, or what it flags, but if we have issues in the future with this customization, I will dive into that one more. The rest is just fluff to do what the original screen does (i.e. clearing, but keeping the job number ready to continue transactions on). I included your suggested GetNewJobAsmblMultiple at the end, because it was present when I traced the base when inputting the original job number. I don’t know if I even need that.

if (!testTran.Contains("Stop"))
		{
			issueBtn.ReadOnly = true;
			issueBtn.Enabled = false;

ia.PrePerformMaterialMovement(out reqInput);

ia.MasterInventoryBinTests(out pcNeqQtyAction, out pcNeqQtyMessage, out pcPCBinAction, out pcPCBinMessage, out pcOutBinAction, out pcOutBinMessage);

ia.PerformMaterialMovement(true, out lgl, out partTran);

issueBtn.ReadOnly = false;
			issueBtn.Enabled = true;

MethodInfo mi1 = typeof(EpiBaseForm).GetMethod("handleToolClick", BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic);

mi1.Invoke(IssueMaterialForm, new object[]{"ClearTool",new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventArgs(IssueMaterialForm.MainToolManager.Tools["ClearTool"],null)});

jobNb.Value = row.ToJobNum;
			jobNb.Focus();
			System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send("{TAB}");

MethodInfo mi2 = typeof(EpiBaseForm).GetMethod("handleToolClick", BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic);

mi2.Invoke(IssueMaterialForm, new object[]{"RefreshTool",new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventArgs(IssueMaterialForm.MainToolManager.Tools["RefreshTool"],null)});

string asmblMsg = "";
			ia.GetNewJobAsmblMultiple("STK-MTL", Guid.Empty, "IssueMaterial", out asmblMsg);

}
		else
			MessageBox.Show("Transaction exceeds available parts in lot.");