Pacific Northwest EUG Meeting

FYI - Patrick Ferrington and myself will be attending. If anyone is in the area, We’d love to meet you all!

https://www.epicorusers.org/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=ab73afe8-8092-4360-9249-b3723a7052ab&CommunityKey=47fb95cd-cb10-4680-b192-3af3548f7763&Home=%2Fevents%2Fcalendar

1 Like

@Bart_Elia - how can we get you come to an Iowa EUG meeting to speak about Rest services? Our next meeting is Sept 13 in Ames, IA

lol, no clue. It’s not a normal part of being an Architect of a platform. Our ‘new’ management over the past couple of years has been looking for opportunities for us geeky types looked away in dark rooms lit only by monitors to meet normal human beings. The NW one is just up the road from us a couple of hours so an easy drive.

Start with your local EUG rep / CAM and go up thru that channel. I have not been to Iowa since I was a kid. September would be a much better month than February to visit too :wink:

Will do. Rich Riley did mention at Insights to send some of his guys out as well so I’ll start the conversation with our CAM and see where it takes us. Would love to have your knowledge about REST and other tech topics spread outside the dark room with monitors and out to the corn fields.
Crossing fingers…

1 Like

Yes, Rich is a peer and Patrick reports under him.
In the meanwhile. you get to pester us here and in the EUG forums as time permits - You may want some of the toys we are always looking ahead to delivering and little details like bug fixes and support escalations :wink:

1 Like

We just need to convince them that an edv is an epicDairyView and we’ll get him to Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan…

2 Likes

Keep working… we like bug fixes and new stuff :grin:

1 Like

The wife’s family is all from Wisconsin and I have no issue traveling there :wink:

Of course first it’s always entertaining to visit her ‘home’ three hours north of Green Bay for Christmas. Some hardy folks up there :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will bring him to the Southeast group too. He is a great person for us geeky programs to learn from.

2 Likes

If you are going to start having me fly around to different areas, any EUG groups in Hawaii? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mexico would be a good option too. You can look up Guaymas or San Carlos nuevo guaymas. Here have a preview

I mean… just saying lol

2 Likes

Mexico? In January or February. Just saying… :wink:

2 Likes