[OFF TOPIC] IPAD Electronic Form

Thanks Everyone!

Brenda – I will look that up.  I found naturalforms from expedata, but it appears they want an annual fee.

Thanks Again!

Dina

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brenda mohr
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 6:59 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] [OFF TOPIC] IPAD Electronic Form

We use an app called “Sign My Pad”.  We email Pack Slips / Bills of Lading to our Drivers, they have the customer sign it and then email it back to us.  We did have the company do some personalization as well, which were semi-painless :D

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Anthony Gercar
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:22 PM

There is a product out there called Jet Reports.

It is similar to XL Connect but easier to use and less expensive by far.

You can schedule a report to be emailed on a time interval or based off of events.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:17 PM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] [OFF TOPIC] IPAD Electronic Form

You'll need an app written likely.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Dina Hieber <dhieber@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone J

Our service engineers currently complete a on-site service report every time they go to a customers site.  I am trying to find a way to have them complete this form on an IPAD, have the customer be able to sign directly on the ipad, then have this report automatically emailed to me, and the customer.    Also, if he would like to attach pictures, be able to do that. 

Does anyone know of a program like this that already exist?

Best Regards,

Dina M. Hieber

Vamco International, Inc.

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

(412) 963-7100 x  203

(412) 963-9511

www.vamcointernational.com

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s).  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of don.n.doan@...
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:06 PM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: RE: Need c# code help

You'll also want to probably throw an 

oTrans.Update(); 

and an 

oTrans.Refresh(); 

when the code is done to save and then refresh the dataview with the current information.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

First you would probably want to use the event wizard to start the script for "click" of the button you created

//This will access the dataview of the RMAdtl's

EpiDataView edvRMAdtl = (EpiDataView)oTrans.EpiDataViews["RMAdtl"];

//This will write the check to true.

edvRMAdtl.dataView[edvRMAdtl.Row]["CheckBox01"] = true;

//Since you are probably writing to multiple lines you'll have to setup a for each dtl row where you would replace the row value where edvRMAdtl.Row is.

You should be able to manipulate this code into the other fields that you need.

Good luck! 

First of all, lemme say that I don't like this new Yahoo! Group format.  How do you search past posts?!?!? 

Ok, on with the topic at hand.  I am attempting my first c# customization, and I am not sure exactly where to begin.  Here is what I need:

I have added a button to my RMA Processing screen.  When you click the button, I want it to populate 2 columns in the 'Details' grid below.  One column is a check box(RMADtl.Checkbox01) that I am going to mark 'true' and the other is a number column(RMADtl.Number02) that I am going to populate with the RMADTL.ReturnQty.

I don't think it would be hard, but just not sure where to begin.  Anyone have any hints?

Thank you, in advance!

--Matt Caldwell

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-1794324450MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">Hello Everyone </span><span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;color:#1f497d;">J</span><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;"><u></u><u></u></span></p>

Â

Our service engineers currently complete a on-site service report every time they go to a customers site. I am trying to find a way to have them complete this form on an IPAD, have the customer be able to sign directly on the ipad, then have this report automatically emailed to me, and the customer.   Also, if he would like to attach pictures, be able to do that.Â

Â

Â

Â

Best Regards,

Â

Dina M. Hieber

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Â

(412) 963-7100 x 203

(412) 963-9511

Â

Â

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Â

Â

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of don.n.doan@...

Â

Â

You'll also want to probably throw anÂ

Â

oTrans.Update();Â

Â

and anÂ

Â

oTrans.Refresh();Â

Â

when the code is done to save and then refresh the dataview with the current information.

—In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

First you would probably want to use the event wizard to start the script for "click" of the button you created

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

//Since you are probably writing to multiple lines you'll have to setup a for each dtl row where you would replace the row value where edvRMAdtl.Row is.

Â

Â

Good luck!Â

First of all, lemme say that I don't like this new Yahoo! Group format. How do you search past posts?!?!?Â

Â

Ok, on with the topic at hand. I am attempting my first c# customization, and I am not sure exactly where to begin. Here is what I need:

Â

I have added a button to my RMA Processing screen. When you click the button, I want it to populate 2 columns in the 'Details' grid below. One column is a check box(RMADtl.Checkbox01) that I am going to mark 'true' and the other is a number column(RMADtl.Number02) that I am going to populate with the RMADTL.ReturnQty.

Â

I don't think it would be hard, but just not sure where to begin. Anyone have any hints?

Â

Thank you, in advance!

Â

--Matt Caldwell

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

You can schedule a report to be emailed on a time interval or based off of events.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Hello Everyone J

Our service engineers currently complete a on-site service report every time they go to a customers site.  I am trying to find a way to have them complete this form on an IPAD, have the customer be able to sign directly on the ipad, then have this report automatically emailed to me, and the customer.    Also, if he would like to attach pictures, be able to do that. 

Best Regards,

Dina M. Hieber

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

(412) 963-7100 x  203

(412) 963-9511

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s).  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

oTrans.Update(); 

and an 

oTrans.Refresh(); 

Good luck! 

First of all, lemme say that I don't like this new Yahoo! Group format.  How do you search past posts?!?!? 

Ok, on with the topic at hand.  I am attempting my first c# customization, and I am not sure exactly where to begin.  Here is what I need:

I have added a button to my RMA Processing screen.  When you click the button, I want it to populate 2 columns in the 'Details' grid below.  One column is a check box(RMADtl.Checkbox01) that I am going to mark 'true' and the other is a number column(RMADtl.Number02) that I am going to populate with the RMADTL.ReturnQty.

I don't think it would be hard, but just not sure where to begin.  Anyone have any hints?

Thank you, in advance!

--Matt Caldwell

We use an app called “Sign My Pad”.  We email Pack Slips / Bills of Lading to our Drivers, they have the customer sign it and then email it back to us.  We did have the company do some personalization as well, which were semi-painless :D

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Anthony Gercar
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:22 PM

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Hello Everyone J

Best Regards,

Dina M. Hieber

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

(412) 963-7100 x  203

(412) 963-9511

oTrans.Update(); 

and an 

oTrans.Refresh(); 

Good luck! 

Thank you, in advance!

--Matt Caldwell