New Report Style not working on base print form

Hi Guys

So I’ve got a new SSRS BAQ Report for E10 and I created my own Menu that could print the new SSRS form.

I was asked to update it so it used the base print form instead of my own one.

So What I’ve done is add in a new Report Style to the standard print form, the problem is that it doesn’t print preview when I open the form.

In the Style Detail sheet I’ve added in the correct Report Type (SQL Server Reporting), Data Definition, Report Location and Output Location but it doesn’t seem to be doing anything, am I missing an option I need to fill in?

The Report Data Definition looks correct (it worked on my menu) and the BAQ report is correct.

I don’t want to post the full stack trace as it could get rather long but this is where it finishes:

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Stack Trace:
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.FindEntry(TKey key) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)

Any help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

Just to add more information, the original Report Style Data Definition is the standard OrderAck System Data Definition which works fine.

If I add in another Report Style with a different System Data Definition (in this case POForm) I get the same error as my Custom BAQ Data Definition in the OP.

The report service for the Report Styles is coded as Erp:Rpt:SalesOrderAck

Could this be causing the issue? Do I need to use Data Definitions with the same columns?

Did you ever find a solution to this? I’ve been getting the same error.