We run Net Change MRP nightly here. Yesterday, we noticed that there were many Jobs, both firm and unfirmed, that had required dates but none of the parts in those jobs showed any demand. As a result, we got dozens of PO and Job cancellation messages. We ran a full regen MRP last night, but the issue persists. There are no errors in the log files and MRP completed normally, although it took 5 1/2 hours to finish. Below are a couple of screenshots from one job that has this issue.
I have opened a case with Epicor Support, but I am asking if anyone has seen this already and solved it. We are on E10.1.600.8 and for the past 4 months we have had no issues with MRP.