@mhelfrey hijacked a thread that Randy initially hijacked, and Heather and Jose are trying to hijack

:rofl:

Oh my gosh @josecgomez! I canā€™t stop laughing!!! :joy: :rofl:

@mhelfrey hijacked a thread that Randy initially hijacked, and Heather and Jose are trying to hijack

LMAO I didnā€™t do that bahaha

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry! LOLRH!!! Well ha-ha whoever didā€¦@Randy? LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
And this! (Just because itā€™s hilariousā€¦and a good warning when needed. :thinking:)

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Mark_Wonsil - Hell freezing over means the Lions will win a playoff game. We need pigs also to fly before they will make it to the SuperBowl.

BTW, Iā€™ve driven through Hell. There ainā€™t a whole lot there. If I recall, there was one bar.

1 Like

In July, thereā€™s a 100-mile bike ride from Chelsea to Hell and back. And yes, thereā€™s not much there. I was told that the Post Office there would singe your letter with the Hell postmark on it if you asked. :man_shrugging:

Mark W.

2 Likes

meanwhileā€¦ in Wisconsin

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMwr4v2GYa-RhaYBRalc7lOEX9aTc0uzGVRqZxqoLjTNO1EbYBbywo6JZsVm02Vaw/photo/AF1QipMTz-RW34ZyciDuO0dt3OOrVAuqPXRCzQQuTEbj?key=ZEtDdXRBMGVuY1NwVlgyOTRyakxXMTl4LXlSOHR3

2 Likes

It appears to be a tad bit chillyā€¦

Well I got my car started in case anyone was worriedā€¦ :worried:

1 Like

My relatives in Wausau got a message from the Dept of Natural Resources asking people to get their Shanty off the lake by July 2nd so they can set up for the fireworksā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s sooo cool! (Literally!) My coworker told me he tried that! (Weā€™re in Indiana.) I want to try that and try blowing bubbles tonight too! :slight_smile: Thatā€™s what we should have been doing today instead of working! Experiments in these extreme cold temperatures.

Thatā€™s not your house with the collapsed roof is it Rob!? Did the snow do that!? Can we start a GoFundMe to raise money for a new roof for you? LOL :wink:

Aw, I was! Iā€™m so glad you got it started @Banderson! :clap: Now you have no excuse but to make it in to work tomorrow! (Unless you donā€™t tell anyoneā€¦)

It was stuck at work. :frowning:

Oh. :tired_face:

1 Like

thatā€™s an old barn i tore down this summer that is about to get torched shortly now that we have enough snow on the ground :smile:

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

It was so cold here the water main broke down the street. The city posted this today:

1 Like

Anyone going to try this!? I Triple Dog Dare You!
fill-735x490