Looking for help

All,

First off, I apologize in advance if this violates website protocols. After looking at the FAQs, I believe that I am acting within the rules as I am looking for help rather than offering help.

I’ve been banging my head against the wall getting under the hood of Epicor and over-spent my aspirin budget two months in a row. Progress is there, but slow. I’m looking for some one-on-one help with getting my procedurally-experienced brain to be more object-oriented, and understanding how to interact with Epicor’s UI and customization framework. I have a couple of projects with which I need some assistance and want to use those as starting points for my broader education.

If you are well-versed in the Epicor UI customizations and have the time and interest in working with me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael Thompson

Absolutely! The trick is the help should contact you directly and not here on the forum.

1 Like

I suggest making your email available for contact by those who want to. (off the forum)

…so it is OK to include my e-mail address on the thread?

For this particular purpose sure.

Hahah <the sky darkens with the sound of consultants circling above>

7 Likes

Thank Jose and Mark, for the clarification.

To those interested, I can be reached at mjtbiz@gmail.com.

8 posts were split to a new topic: How to become a consultant, can you get certified as a non partner?

You might also want to give some indication of where you’re based …?

what about passing the Exams without the need to do the courses?

You can do this, although you still pay for the course - but if you fail twice, you must pay again.

RIP inbox haha

1 Like