Looking for help

(Michael Thompson) #1

All,

First off, I apologize in advance if this violates website protocols. After looking at the FAQs, I believe that I am acting within the rules as I am looking for help rather than offering help.

I’ve been banging my head against the wall getting under the hood of Epicor and over-spent my aspirin budget two months in a row. Progress is there, but slow. I’m looking for some one-on-one help with getting my procedurally-experienced brain to be more object-oriented, and understanding how to interact with Epicor’s UI and customization framework. I have a couple of projects with which I need some assistance and want to use those as starting points for my broader education.

If you are well-versed in the Epicor UI customizations and have the time and interest in working with me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael Thompson

(Mark Wonsil) #2

Absolutely! The trick is the help should contact you directly and not here on the forum.

(Jose C Gomez) #3

I suggest making your email available for contact by those who want to. (off the forum)

(Michael Thompson) #4

…so it is OK to include my e-mail address on the thread?

(Jose C Gomez) #5

For this particular purpose sure.

(Chris Conn) #6

Hahah <the sky darkens with the sound of consultants circling above>

(Michael Thompson) #7

Thank Jose and Mark, for the clarification.

To those interested, I can be reached at mjtbiz@gmail.com.

(Jose C Gomez) #8

8 posts were split to a new topic: How to become a consultant, can you get certified as a non partner?

(Daryl Hewison) #11

You might also want to give some indication of where you’re based …?

(Al) #12

what about passing the Exams without the need to do the courses?

(Chris Conn) #13

You can do this, although you still pay for the course - but if you fail twice, you must pay again.

(Rob Bucek) #14

RIP inbox haha