Job Completion - Zero Completed qty

Is there a way to find out how a job is completed with no qty completed performed on the job? We looked in Job Completion/Closing Maintenance and the job is marked as completed. Unless it was manually marked completed, is there any other way for a job to be completed with zero qty being reported?

I only that a manual close job will do that.

The job is marked as completed but not closed. It is showing as qty completed of zero and marked completed not closed.

You can force complete it too. Meaning manually complete.

Yes, but any other thoughts outside of manually forcing it to be completed that would be causing this? Would a change log help even though we haven’t enabled it if we can view it in a table to query against?

As far as I know you can only manually complete or close a job with 0 Qty. You can set up a change log to see future changes but you can’t see past changes in a change log.

That might be the route to go to troubleshoot it using the change log table. We thought it might be something with our auto complete and close process that is auto triggering it.

I believe that if all of the last ops are completed, regardless of the qty completed, and you have the auto complete process running, the system can complete the job. Depends on the deviations.

Yeah, if the last operation is completed without any prior operations being completed, the auto job will complete the job. I think we might have someone new in Finance that is manually completing the jobs and will review with that person if that is the case since everyone is right that this is more than likely manual intervention.

I don’t think so all the last op being completed will do is give a completed quantity on the job - auto job closing/complete will throw an exception if any ops are incomplete and/or any material receipts are not complete