Invoice/Receipt Match

Does anyone use the Invoice/Receipt Match program in E10?

I cannot get anything to show up in the Invoice Receipt Match Maintenance screen.

I have entered and approved a PO with 1 line. Apply date 7/1/18. Due date 7/31/18.

I then enter an Invoice for the Supplier with the above mentioned PO as the Ref PO, and enter a New Unreceived Line and enter the PO & Line to populate the detail for the Invoice. Apply date 7/17/18.

I then Receive the items from that PO line on 7/18/18.

At this point, Epicor help/instructions says that I should see the Supplier Invoices with Unreceived Lines to match to the Receipt in the Invoice Receipt Match Maintenance screen. I can’t get anything to populate in this screen to finish this process.

Has anyone used this with success? Is there something about my process above that would be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 Likes

Well I figured it out…
You have to click the binocular button to search for the Invoices to populate this list…they do not just pop into the list. Everything works as supposed to after that.

Hopefully this at least helps someone else who was having the same issue.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this - I promised management this cold be done - but instructions didn’t mention this - saved my rep.