Insights 2019 Extended Education topics

There might be a class at a local college to help you out. We have extension classes like this offered all the time by the tech college.

1 Like

Hi @Staci_Stahr_Cummings any update on Extended Ed for insights? Any of our requests make it in?

Hi Everyone! We’re working on publishing the agenda as we speak. We’ll be updating REST and Customization to the Max. Also some “Running your Financial, Inventory, and Production Cycles” that will have bits in them on the various suggestions we received. Also sessions on job management, SSRS, searching, and troubleshooting techniques from Support (thanks to Nathan Anderson). So yes - we have sessions that you all recommended. Thank you all for your input! Be watching your inboxes, because the email will be coming soon! Happy holidays everyone!!!

5 Likes

Hi @Staci_Stahr_Cummings,

Just checking on the classes and which are 4 vs 8 hour classes. The early bird deadline is coming up in a couple of weeks and I’d like to put in my request for the conference but need more details.

Thanks!!!

Mark W.

4 Likes

They are working on getting the sessions into the registration system now and another email going out tomorrow on the subject.

Thanks!
Staci

6 Likes

When is the list of courses expected to be available ? The web site still indicates comming soon…

Thanks.

2 Likes

I got an email saying they would be available sometime next week.

2 Likes

An extended education session on setting up and using PCID would be good.

2 Likes

Early bird discount ends next week too!

@Staci_Stahr_Cummings - Any chance this will be published before the weekend, so we can discuss the trip/dates with family? Thanks!

1 Like

The agenda looks great @Staci_Stahr_Cummings ! I am excited for all the EDA labs and docstar labs.

1 Like

Here’s the extended education list. Please forgive the format, I am just trying to get you something now while we’re dealing with the technical issues we’re having with getting them added to registration.Extended Education_External1.pdf (201.9 KB)

8 Likes

@utaylor We will even have an EDA extended ed this year!

1 Like

@Beth We will have an extended ed on PCID! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

@Staci_Stahr_Cummings - Thanks so much for putting this out there. Is there any chance we can get the whole schedule is XLS? It’s so much easier to distribute/work with/assign names/etc. internally when it’s not PDF.

The rest of the schedule is still in process. If you go on the Insights site, there is something available for download.

Thanks @Staci_Stahr_Cummings. DOH!!! A class I want is early Sun but my flight doesn’t land until 5min before the class starts. LOL

1 Like

@Randy shoot!

1 Like

Thanks @Staci_Stahr_Cummings! Found the download - didn’t realize the site had moved :slight_smile: and had the download available. Will it be updated soon to include the extended sessions you just published? (when I filter for the Ext Ed sessions the list not the same as the PDF)

@MikeGross Yes the downloadable agendas will be updated again. I don’t have an ETA on that unfortunately. I alerted the team that it was not accurate, and they are working on it.

1 Like