Insights 2019 Date Change

I just came across this today: Epicor Insights 2023 Conference | Epicor U.S.

Insights 2019’s date changed to April 15-19. Still in Vegas.

I confirmed this is not an error; the date was changed by Epicor recently. Not sure if the venue is still the same or not.

6 Likes

Las Vegas, NV Weather averages
August - 103°
April - 80°

Sounds like a good change to me!

3 Likes

I completely agree. It is still at Mandalay Bay, though (confirmed). I was hoping for a different hotel; but definitely happy of it moving to April.

Wonderful news if Insights is moved to April. Didn’t care much for the August dates.

Less than a year since the last Insights? I can already see my approval to attend this event will be a ‘no’.

That is sad if the case since we can’t control the dates but the event is always beneficial.

**Josh Owings ** | JR Automation
ERP Applications Manager

O: +1 (864) 397-9193 | C: +1 (864) 884-6587

I don’t think it ever was August - I think that was an Australia event - I initially thought the same, but read closer and it wasn’t the US Insights. If anybody still has eyes on banner that says August dates, check against because it’s 2018 and not 2019!

20-22 August 2018

Epicor ANZ Insights 2018

Main Beach

Australia

Event location: Sea World Resort and Conference Centre, Main Beach, Australia

That was the one that confused me – just saw Insights, not the Country or year!

All of the printed banners at insights this year said Vegas in August. It was all over.

1 Like

Just got feedback internally on this. I guess a bunch of customers told us August in Las Vegas was not an ideal time to visit the city.
Must have been too close to Hot August Nights in Reno :wink:

Feedback received and responded to…

1 Like

FYI - Also seeing an August 2018 Virtual summit.