Information Worker In Depth Documentation

If you have Epicor Support, this man, Jatin Purshotam [JPurshotam@...], was very useful in setup and answering questions.  He was also at insights.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

510-661-6666  Office

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brenda mohr
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:42 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Information Worker In Depth Documentation

We called our CAM and they sent us a Case Study, White Paper & Fact Sheet documents.  We also asked for a demo and they were pretty quick to get one scheduled.

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of leesawc@...
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:17 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Information Worker In Depth Documentation

Does anyone know where I can obtain some more in depth documentation on Information Worker other than the installation guide and online help?

What I've found in those documents seems quite sparce.

Any information about working more in depth within Outlook and tips on customization for ease of use would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Lisa Brace

E 9.05.700b (soon 9.05.702)

Does anyone know where I can obtain some more in depth documentation on Information Worker other than the installation guide and online help?

Any information about working more in depth within Outlook and tips on customization for ease of use would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Lisa Brace

We called our CAM and they sent us a Case Study, White Paper & Fact Sheet documents.  We also asked for a demo and they were pretty quick to get one scheduled.

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of leesawc@...
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:17 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Information Worker In Depth Documentation

Many Thanks,

Lisa Brace