ICE2.05 WS Tester Bug

Yep. The ds window has a scrollbar but the scrollbar doesnt resize large enough to find teh ShipTo or a bunch of other data sets.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <dgodfrey@...> wrote:

I know this might sound weird, but did you maximize the window or just resizing it might work.  I have experienced the lack of a scrollbar or the window too small until I do one of the two options.  Just try it.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:38 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] ICE2.05 WS Tester Bug

If you load CustomerService.asmx in the ICE WS Tester and load the 'GetShipToTerritory' method, you'll see that the dataset list is cutoff so you can't enter test data for the ShipTo data set.

Anyone know how to fix this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The data attached/enclosed may contain information (including technology and technical data) which is subject to the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). This information may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign persons either inside or outside the United States without first obtaining the proper U.S. export license or written authorization. In addition, the information and articles described herein are either patented or proprietary, and the copying or reproduction thereof is prohibited without ADVANCED Motion Controls prior written consent. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you for your compliance. X3BTB534
If you load CustomerService.asmx in the ICE WS Tester and load the 'GetShipToTerritory' method, you'll see that the dataset list is cutoff so you can't enter test data for the ShipTo data set.

I know this might sound weird, but did you maximize the window or just resizing it might work.  I have experienced the lack of a scrollbar or the window too small until I do one of the two options.  Just try it.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:38 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] ICE2.05 WS Tester Bug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The data attached/enclosed may contain information (including technology and technical data) which is subject to the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). This information may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign persons either inside or outside the United States without first obtaining the proper U.S. export license or written authorization. In addition, the information and articles described herein are either patented or proprietary, and the copying or reproduction thereof is prohibited without ADVANCED Motion Controls prior written consent. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you for your compliance. X3BTB534